CORRECTIONS COMING!!!

Hello everyone! Author Jericho here to tell you that I'm going to be making some corrections to this book

Hello everyone! Author Jericho here to tell you that I'm going to be making some corrections to this book. Since I started this book back in 2020, the year God forsake us, when I was only fourteen years old, I've decided that some much needed grammar and spelling corrections are needed.

There may be some more changes that include but are not limited to: flow changes, redrafting of conversations, added details, and aesthetic changes.

I'm almost seventeen now and believe that my fourteen year old self who hates editing would appreciate some help in that realm from his future self. The story itself will stay the same. You will feel a slight change in some areas that were... cringy to say the least. But hey! I was fourteen and you can't come after a minor for acting like a minor in a pandemic that traumatized him.

Thank you for all of your support throughout this process. Even if the series is not done, that book will be edited as well. As in, the second book to this series! Distilled Dreams is the second book. Can't believe I had to say that. Anyways, the support is greatly appreciated and I love all of you. Especially my readers who comment on my wall. I love you people.

Chapters that have been completely edited will have a * at the end of the chapter title (oh my God we're getting chapter titles! So long overdue)

Goodbye for now, but not forever (because I'm still active and well!)

Jericho

🎉 You've finished reading ✓ | 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐍 𝐌𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒, Volturi Kings 🎉