ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ³⁷

ᴡᴇ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ɪᴛ ᴛʜɪꜱ ꜰᴀʀ. ᴅᴀᴍɴ. ɪ ꜱᴇʀɪᴏᴜꜱʟʏ ᴅɪᴅɴ'ᴛ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴍʏ ᴡʀɪᴛɪɴɢ, ʙᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛꜱ ᴀʀᴇ ᴘʀᴏᴠɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ ᴡʀᴏɴɢ. ꜱᴏʀʀʏ ꜰᴏʀ ᴀɴʏ ɢʀᴀᴍᴍᴀᴛɪᴄᴀʟ ᴇʀʀᴏʀꜱ, ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴛɪᴍᴇꜱ ɪ ꜱᴜᴄᴋ ᴀᴛ ɢʀᴀᴍᴍᴀʀ.

ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴏꜰꜰɪᴄɪᴀʟʟʏ ᴜᴘʀᴏᴏᴛᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀɪɴ ᴘʟᴏᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴛᴡɪʟɪɢʜᴛ. ɪᴛ ꜱʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ʙᴇ ᴀɴ ʜᴏɴᴏʀ, ʙᴜᴛ ɴᴏᴡ ɪ'ᴍ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ꜰɪx ꜱᴏᴍᴇ ᴛʜɪɴɢꜱ. ɪ ᴍᴇᴀɴ, ᴍʏ ꜰᴏʀᴇꜱʜᴀᴅᴏᴡɪɴɢ ᴡᴀꜱ ꜱᴏ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ɪ ᴅɪᴅɴ'ᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ɪᴛ ᴡᴀꜱ ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴ ᴜɴᴛɪʟ ɪᴛ ᴅɪᴅ.

ᴍʏ ᴄᴏɴꜱᴛᴀɴᴛ ᴘᴇɴᴀɴᴄᴇ ꜰʟᴀꜱʜʙᴀᴄᴋꜱ ᴡʜᴇɴ ɪ ᴡʀɪᴛᴇ ᴛʜɪꜱ ʙᴏᴏᴋ-ꜰᴇʟɪx, ᴍʏ ᴍᴀɴꜱ, ᴍʏ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴍᴀɴꜱ.

Anna's POV

After about an hour of introductions, Helios and Jasper were finally getting used to being near each other. Of course, Jasper was the one who needed a bit of coaxing, as he had been in a really dark place, but Helios was willing to wait for his soul uncle. They would learn to love each other just like they loved any other one of their covenmates, as that was what I assumed Jasper wanted.

Forever was what I wanted. No more letters, no more waiting for what my brother was going to say. I wanted him here with me, as a part of my coven. Whether or not my other friends would join the Volturi remained unknown. I wouldn't want to push any one of them to join just because I would love to see them more often. Joining a coven required that you be willing to accept them as your family.

The Cullens were already a family, albeit an estranged one, as Jasper clearly needed some more love and attention from them. Them joining a new family may be too hard right now. I didn't know the nitty gritty details, but Carlisle sounded like he wanted to sort things out, not just let things go and cut people off.

That wasn't the Carlisle that I knew. It would take so much for him to get to that breaking point. I had never even seen him break before. He was always so calm and collected in the way he carried himself, prideful yet humble in his regards to his diet and family.

"So, what do you like to eat, lil' man?" Jasper asks Helios, who is hugging onto his legs. My son had been growing more, but seemed to slow down a bit after last week. He loved attention, craved it over anything, even human blood.

"Blood is good. Mamma lets me eat cookies after dinner sometimes," Helios explains.

"You like cookies? What kind?" Jaz questions further. I bet you love this, Jaz. I know that you're going to feed my son a bunch of cookies and spoil him rotten. God, so is Rose once she finds out. Actually, she might slap me in the face first for not telling her that I have a kid now. I wouldn't blame her, I would slap her if she did the same to me.

"Chocolate chip and lemon. Lemons are amazing. I really like lemons," Although my son's development was accelerated, he did act like a child in so many ways. He was impeccably smart with a perfect memory, but he did like to point out that he was a baby and that babies deserve cuddles. Sneaky little man.

"Ooh, I used to love chocolate when I was human," Helios' little face lights up. "Do you usually stay in the nest or does mamma let you walk around and play?"

"Mamma always lets me play with my big brothers and sisters. Janey and Alec play with me when they aren't at work. We like to play in the garden. Janey is super cool! She can make sure that I stay safe by making people hurt. Alec can knock them out with his mist! I wanna be like them!" Jasper laughs at the descriptions of Jane and Alec. The three of them really had become inseparable, with Jane taking on a very serious big sister role. Alec was always the one to get him to do mischief. It was cute.

✓ | 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐍 𝐌𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒, Volturi KingsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara