acknowlegements *

this story is under major editing, so expect changes to be made

this story is under major editing, so expect changes to be made. this is addressed at the end of the book and as of august of 2022 these edits are not yet completed. updates on the process can be accessed on my wall.

this book, clearly, does not follow the original storyline. in my version, didyme died a tragic death and was not murdered by aro.

this story contains some mature content. chapters will be marked beforehand to issue a warning to those who may be triggered, uncomfortable, or in a bad social setting to read such content (though to those of you who read erotica in public... that's some courage)

this story is completed and has a sequel. this is the first book. please, read this one first, as it will be confusing if you stumbled through distilled dreams without context. like many books context is needed to not be dumbfounded about what the ever loving shit is going on in these scenes.

hate comments will obviously not be deleted. why? because i will roast the shit out of you for your stupidity. taking the high road is for angels and as far as i'm concerned i spawned from the pits of hell. be nice to me and i'll be kind right back. my long time readers know this.

enjoy the ride.