ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ³³

ɪᴛ ʜᴀꜱ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴍʏ ʙᴇʟɪᴇꜰ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴊᴀꜱᴘᴇʀ ᴅᴇꜱᴇʀᴠᴇᴅ ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ, ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴄᴀʀʟɪꜱʟᴇ, ʀᴏꜱᴇ, ᴇᴍᴍᴇᴛᴛ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴇꜱᴍᴇ ᴅᴇꜱᴇʀᴠᴇᴅ ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ. ᴛʜᴇʏ ɢᴏᴛ ɴᴏ ꜱᴄʀᴇᴇɴ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ɪᴛ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ʜᴜʀᴛꜱ. ᴛʜɪꜱ ʜᴜʀᴛꜱ ᴍᴇ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜᴀɴ ɪᴛ ʜᴜʀᴛꜱ ʏᴏᴜ.

Having to write a letter explaining to your own father figure that he may need to cut off his adopted son that he knows I hate was not the way that I thought I was going to spend my monday afternoon. Thankfully I had decided to write the letter after the weekend, meaning that I had fed and was not yet begging for more human blood.

At that, I started the letter:

Dear Carlisle,

Although I had no idea how to deal with coven related issues, I have gotten some insight from Aro on this matter. He knows how to fix problems better than the rest of the damn world, so his words should be taken seriously.

Using his own words: Even if it does hurt, my old friend will have to realize that when people create too many problems, it is likely in the favor of the survival of the coven to cut them loose. In the end, vampires are immortal. If he does not fix the problem now, those problems will become immortal as well.

Yes, this may come as a shock to you, but the Volturi have kicked people out. Those who have been kicked out usually were problem starters and would not stop gossiping and causing social issues. Yeah, I am insinuating what you think I am insinuating about Edward and Bella.

Mostly Edward.

Your son has broken his trust with me and will never be a part of my life again, no matter what. That does not mean that I am fully against you as his father. I simply believe that you have allowed him to harm my friends, your other children, for far too long.

I know for a fact that Jasper feels Edward's thirst. I know that he feels left out. He told me himself. He feels like the only thing even making him a part of the coven is his marriage to Alice and his friendship with Emmett. I know that this is hard to hear, but it may help you understand where Rose, Emmett, and Jasper are coming from. Feeling like you don't belong hurts, feeling like that with your own family stings even more.

You must remember that Jasper feels what everyone feels, even bloodlust. All of this negative energy revolving around me must be stressing him out. You may be able to cope with a lot of emotional stress, but Jasper is a survivor of war. Marcus says that the newborn year is very important for vampires. It shapes them. It is the reason that you have impeccable control and it is the reason that my friend picks sides on things he cares about. PTSD can come in many forms, remember that.

Rose being on my side should be a no brainer, Carlisle. She has and will always be my best friend, no matter how long we go without talking. My first real female friend, Rosalie has a fire in her heart and will protect anyone she feels needs protection from her. She remembers when I didn't even want to live. You know the circumstances under which she changed, you know what she did as a newborn.

She already had a rough start with Edward, who didn't even really sound like he liked her at all when I was with him. He calls her vain and it pisses her off. Edward has already started conflict in the family and this divide was bound to come sooner or later. I am afraid to say that my existence has just accelerated that process. That was not my intent.

Emmett bear is my Emmett bear and will always be my Emmett bear. The man child is the best big brother I never had and he will stand with Rose. Not because she is his mate, but because he also loves me.

✓ | 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐍 𝐌𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒, Volturi Kingsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें