ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ⁴¹

ᴇɪɢʜᴛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀꜱ ʟᴇꜰᴛ ʏ'ᴀʟʟ. ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ꜰɪɴɪꜱʜ ᴛʜɪꜱ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴜᴘ ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴡᴇᴇᴋ. ɪ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡɪʟʟ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇxᴛ ʙᴏᴏᴋ. ᴍᴏʀᴇ ꜰʟᴜꜰꜰ, ᴍᴏʀᴇ ꜱᴍᴜᴛ, ᴍᴏʀᴇ ʟᴏʀᴇ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴠᴏʟᴛᴜʀɪ ꜱʜᴇɴᴀɴɪɢᴀɴꜱ.

"What did you two do to the wall?!" Was all that I could hear as Caius came rushing over to the side of the cracked wall, gawking at what Marcus had done hours before. "You damned heathen, Marcus! I would have thought after 2000 years that you would get better at not destroying the walls when having sex!"

"I was out of practice," Marcus defended his actions. Out of...oh....oh my poor Marcus...that was his first time having sex in like 2000 years.

"The paperwork did not get done I presume," Aro looks at the paperwork that was still on the desk, unfinished. "I see having sex with Anna and breaking the walls in our nest is more important than your role as a king."

"Ok, in my defense, Anna was the one who seduced me while I was trying to work," I squealed as he threw me under the bus. "We can get the damned thing mended, Aro, don't be such a priss about it."

"You," Caius pauses, looking at Marcus, "You are a heathen. How hard were you two going at it? Cara mia, are you okay? Did he hurt you?"

"No, baby, he didn't hurt me. My baby Marcus would never hurt me." Marcus purred at my words and nuzzled his head into my bare chest. "Are you going to scent all over me now?"

"Yes," he mumbled, rubbing his head around to get rid of his blocked up pheromones. God, it was difficult to have those now. I always felt like I had to rub myself all over the place in order to get comfortable again. I wasn't rolling anymore, I was just rubbing my face over their chests all the time. "You're comfy."

I swooned at his words, covering myself further in the blankets with Marcus. We were both almost swallowed whole by our cozy silk sheets as Marcus purred into my chest. My two other mates let out groans at our closeness. My heart almost started back up when I took a sniff of the blankets that were now soaked with Marcus' scent.

"Did you even care to consider the fact that if you break the soundproofed wall, the room is no longer soundproof? People could have heard you two going at it like rabid animals! Or worse, our two month old son could have!" Caius reprimands the two of us. Marcus just snuggles himself into me and ignores his brother and his cries of protest. "We need to get this damn wall replaced before everyone realizes just how insane we are in here. Mostly you, Marcus. God, this wall! What did the wall ever do to you, Marcus?"

"It served its purpose," Marcus mumbles, moving the blanket completely over his head. I doubt that he wanted to listen to his brother, who was throwing a hissy fit over replaceable walls.

"Leave my baby alone, Caius, he just wants snuggles," Marcus nods his head underneath the sheets, holding onto me gently. "Don't act like you didn't want snuggles after we completed the bond. Allow your brother to get my snuggles and do something else with your time that does not include hypocritically harassing Marcus."

My blonde mate lets out another cry of protest as he sits down and starts to finish the paperwork that his brother gave up on doing to go do another thing.

Me.

"You three are going to be the death of me," Aro mumbles, picking up a book out of the bookshelf. Sitting down to read, he made no further protests.

__________________________________________________

Our next trial was one for memory, as three of the people who had been accused of a crime thought it wise to pull at my blonde mate's hair when they attacked him. Anyone who messed with his hair, even sometimes me, could be on his bad side for the rest of eternity. Of course for me I had the mate pass and he could never be truly mad at me.