ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ³¹

ꜱᴏ, ʜᴏᴡ ɪ ᴀᴍ ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴡʀᴀᴘ ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴜᴘ ɪɴ ʟɪᴋᴇ ¹⁸ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀꜱ ɪꜱ ᴜɴᴋɴᴏᴡɴ, ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ᴡɪʟʟ ꜰɪɢᴜʀᴇ ɪᴛ ᴏᴜᴛ.

ᴀɴʏᴡᴀʏꜱ, ʜᴇʀᴇ ɪꜱ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ꜱᴍᴜᴛ. ʏᴇꜱ, ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢꜱ. ꜱᴍᴜᴛ ᴀʜᴇᴀᴅ. ᴅᴏ ɴᴏᴛ ɢᴏ ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏ ɴᴏᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ ɪᴛ. ʏᴇꜱ, ɪ ᴀᴍ ᴛɪʀᴇᴅ. ʏᴇꜱ, ɪ ᴀᴍ ʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ᴀᴍ ɪɴ ꜰᴀᴄᴛ Qᴜᴇᴇʀ. ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴍʏ ɢꜰ. ᴍᴜᴄʜ ɢʀᴇᴀᴛ, ᴠᴇʀʏ ʟᴏᴠᴇʟʏ. ᴏꜰꜰᴛʀᴀᴄᴋ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ. ꜱᴍᴜᴛ. ʏᴇꜱ, ꜱᴡᴇᴇᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴏɴꜱᴇɴꜱᴜᴀʟ ꜱᴍᴜᴛ. ʟɪᴋᴇ ɪᴛ ᴏʀ ᴇʟꜱᴇ.

ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴏʀʀʏ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ʟɪᴋᴇ ɪᴛ. ɪ ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ʜᴜʀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ.

ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ɪᴛᴀʟɪᴀɴ, ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ. ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴛᴏᴏᴋ ᴍᴇ ʏᴇꜱᴛᴇʀᴅᴀʏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ ᴛᴏ ᴡʀɪᴛᴇ ᴀꜱ ᴡᴇʟʟ. ɢᴏᴏɢʟᴇ ᴛʀᴀɴꜱʟᴀᴛᴇ ᴡᴀꜱ ɪɴ ᴏʀᴅᴇʀ.

Raising a young hybrid child was everything and nothing like I expected it to be like at the same time. Young Helios, now a month old, looked to be almost three years old, running around and playing with Jane and Alec almost all day. While we had started back up the trials again, nobody had found out about the baby yet. His secret was safe and we would be able to continue raising him without any questions from other covens.

The nest had grown to chaos, not even Caius and his cleaning could fix the mess that was created in there on a daily basis, much to his displeasure. Unfortunately, Aro had decided that he would stop putting things back where I asked him to, citing that he simply didn't have time.

Jesus, it was like we weren't vampires that had all the time in the world.

"Aro, please, just put it in the right place. I can never find it when you do this!" I whine, putting down Helios' sun plushie that he had grown to love so much. Please, just listen to your mate for once, Aro. Just this once. You tell him, girl. Fuck, how do I get him to listen, Maeve? Honestly, I'm clueless on this behavior of his. I thought you were all knowing? Almost all knowing, not quite. Damnit.

"Il mio amore, I don't have-" I cut off my mate.

"If you say that you don't have time one more time, I am going to throw you out of the nest for the next three hours. I will take Helios in here and make sure that I have him all to myself," it was a bitch move, but it may be the only way that I could get him to listen to me.

Aro stiffens and takes in a deep breath. "Anna, please don't steal our son and lock me out of our nest. I am sorry."

I give him a menacing look, causing him to gulp down whatever venom had been building in his mouth. "No, no you are not sorry. I keep on telling you this. We remember everything, which means that you have been doing this on purpose."

"Per favore, Anna mia, non intendo farti arrabbiare. Non vorrei mai turbarti, dolcezza," My mate's voice now softer and much more desperate, I sigh, now annoyed that he was trying to sweet talk his way out of this when what he really needed to do was fix his behavior when it came to our son's beloved toys.

"Non parlare dolcemente per uscire da questo, Aro Volturi." You absolute bitch. He knows you only use his last name when you're annoyed. Am I not annoyed, Maeve? I mean, yeah, but this is just torture for him now. Just like trying to find Mr. Soleil is torture for me. This is...this is absolutely insane and I love it. You are a chaotic bitch as well, Maeve, you know that. The craziest thing to have in my head has and will always be you.