💫 Chapter-3💫

~YAH KIM JUNGKOOK, YOU BRAT. HOW DARE YOU DRINK MY JUICE. HUH!!!!

Jk- NOONA PLEASE FORGIVE ME. I WAS JUST THIRSTY!!!

You must be wondering what's happening here.

So, nothing new just the Maknae twins of the house are bickering with each other. Which is their daily work. Before bickering their day doesn't even get started.

And Right now, it's just that Jungkook drank the juice which Jin made for IU. And now IU is angry over that. Because of this both of them are running in the whole mansion.

Just then Hoseok, Namjoon, Taehyung and Jimin came out from their rooms after getting ready to go to university. But when they came into the living room they sighed as they saw the Maknae bickering again and that too in the early morning.

Jin was in his room, getting ready to go to the company after he made breakfast for all of them. His Twin Yoongi was also getting ready for School. And YN was ready just checking some files of Jin's company as she helps him sometimes with the company work. Not only does her Yoongi also help.

Namjoon- Hey both of you. STOP RIGHT NOW.

Just as Namjoon shouted the Maknaes stopped. They both looked at their Hyung's/ Oppa's.

IU- What happened Oppa?

Hoseok- Quit the act IU. You both seriously wanted some scolding from Noona early in the morning right?

Jungkook- What do you mean Hyung?

Taehyung- You stupid Twins, don't you remember what Noona told you both yesterday?

IU and Jungkook look at each other and then shooked their heads.

IU, Jungkook- No

Jimin- They are really stupid. Now you brats, Noona told you both not to bicker, especially in the eat morning otherwise she will give you punishment. Now remember?

IU, Jk- SH*T.

Namjoon- No cursing.

Taehyung- Go and sit on your seat in the dining room. Noona and Hyung's must be here any time soon.

Jimin- And don't do anything stupid. Understand

IU, Jungkook- Ne Oppa / Hyung.

All of them then went and sat in the dining room, in their respective places. Just then Jin and Yoongi came and they also sat in their places. Now everyone was waiting for YN so that they can start their breakfast. After 5 minutes YN came and she also sat in her place.

YN- Good Morning Everyone.

BTS, IU- Good Morning morning Cupcake/ Noona/ Unnie.

YN- IU, Jungkook were you both fighting, cause I heard some voices.

YN asked in a serious tone. And now every sibling knows that if she finds out about IU and Jungkook she will surely give them punishment. As she uses her strict time mostly in school/university only. 

IU- Aniyo Unnie. We were not.

YN- Are you sure?

She again asked in a serious tone but less serious than before.

Jk- Ne unni__ I mean Noona. We were not fighting.

YN- Ok. Let's have our breakfast then we have to go.

BTS, IU- Ne.

They all started having their breakfast. All of them were eating and talking with each other or more specifically with their other half, their twins. And YN well she was talking with the eldest twins in the house.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
YN- By Jin Oppa. Take care.

Jin- By cupcake. Take care of yourself as well then also. Ok

YN- Ok Oppa. 

Then YN went towards her car, sat in the driving seat and drove to the school. Jin just went to his Company.
Namjoon, Jimin, V, IU and Jungkook went with Hoseok in one car. They all prefer to go in one car only. Yoongi went with another car and was early from all of them because he had some work. Yoongi and YN usually went alone as in their school nobody except TXT who are friends of BTS knows that BTS and IU are the siblings of the principal and the most popular as well as the most strict professor of the university/ school.

So this is it for the Kim Family scene.
Hope you like it.
Do vote and Comment.
Meet you all in the next chapter.
Till then
By By
👋👋👋👋

I love you all
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Words Count- 700