💫 Chapter-58💫

10 AM

It was 10 AM right now and the doctors were now doing the operation of Jungkook which will be finished soon. All the siblings were getting more and more worried as the time goes on. After 15 minutes the door of the operation room opened and the doctor came towards them. All of them stood up and went towards him.

Jin- Is everything fine?

Jin asked as the doctor came towards them. The directors smiled and said

Dr- Mr. Kim, no need to worry now. The operation was successfull and he will be fine till evening.

Yoongi- Thank you so much.

Dr- No need to thank me. It was my work. Well you can meet him after an hour since he is still asleep. I will take my leave now.

YN- Ok, thank you.

The doctor left from their.

Jin- I guess the Makane and Blackpink you all should go home and take some rest.

Jimin- Hyung, I am not going anywhere.

IU- Me too Oppa.

Jin- Jeez. Fine. But you all can atleast go and freshen up yourself. Kookie will wake up after an hour. Till that time you can go and come back.

YN- Oppa is right. Come with me. I will take you all and we will come together.

Taehyung- Ok.

Taehyung said and the rest nodded. So except for Jin and Yoongi every one went. Jin sat in the chair while Yoongi sat beside him.

Jin- Yoongi......

Yoongi- Ne Hyung.

Jin- From the morning I am feeling like I am forgetting something. Do you feel the same.

Yoongi- To be honest, Yes Hyung. I am. But I also don't know what am I forgetting?

Jin- I know. Same is happening with me.

Kim Mansion
After half an hour

Jimin- Noona, let's go. We are ready.

YN- Hmm.

Taehyung- Just a sec, where is IU?

~ Coming Oppa.

They turned behind and saw her running. She came towards them and motioned them to let's go. They all left the house.

While

Inside one room two figures were still waiting for the door to open.

Namjoon- Hyungie it's already 10:45, when will hyung come?

Hoseok- I guess more later. Maybe Mom and Dad didn't left yet. That's why he didn't opened.