💫 Chapter-56💫

At Night
Yoongi's Room

Jin, YN and Yoongi all were in Yoongi's room today as Namjoon and Hoseok were in Jin's room. They wer sitting on the bed.

Yoongi- Ok, now enough Hyung, can you please tell us why did you locked both of them their?

Yoongi asked as now he was getting impatient. He don't like his brothers being locked in a room.

Jin- No, Yoongi. I will not tell. Now, don't ask any questions and let me sleep.

Yoongi- Fine Hyung. now I know I got all the stubbornness from you only.

He said and Jin smiled a little. That's when YN said

YN- Oppas, you both sleep, I will come later. I have some school work. I will be in my room.

Jin, Yoongi- Ok

They both said. YN stood and left from the room. Yoongi stood up and locked the door. He sat and looked at Jin and said

Yoongi- She is gone. Now tell me.

He said as he sat near Jin. Jij looked at him amused.

Jin- How did you knew I was waiting for her to leave?

Yoongi- Hyung,I am your twin. Why do you forget this everytime?

Jin- Ohh, ummm. So the reason is If Namjoon and Hoseok were not locked, then they must have gone to Dad, forced him to cancel Everything. They would even have cancelled Dad and Mom's flight to have a talk with them. Or even worst. We dint know what can come in that smart mind of those. Especially Namjoon, his 148 IQ can think anything, any method to have a talk with Dad.

Yoongi- What? Really?

Jin- Yup, and I don't want all this happen. Dad has planned everything after so much struggles and I don't want them to ruin it. He will be heartbroken.

Yoongi- But Hyung, why can't we just tell them the truth? It will be easy.

Jin- We can't Yoongi. Dad told us not to tell anyone. He told us so that we can help him. If we told the others there may be a possibility that YN can get to know all this.

Yoongi- You are right Hyung. But didn't you saw how Sad Hobi and Joon were?

Jin- I know Yoongi. I was also very sad and more ever angry at myself that I talked with them like that.

*Knock Knock

They heard a knock on the door. Yoongi stood up and opened the door. He saw Jimin and Taehyung with Blackpink. You can say except for IU and Jungkook all the Maknaes were ethere. Yoongi and Jin knew why they eere their. Yoongi gave a side to let them enter. They all came in and sat. Yoongi again locked the door and he also sat beside Jin.

Jin- So, now you all also know, right?

Jimin- Yes Hyung. And we are so angry at Dad.

Yoongi- We know. This was our same reaction. But we can't do anything, regarding this.

Taehyung- Hyung, we have to. It's not a simple topic that can be solved by discussion. We have to take some action.

Yoongi- You all. Don't you dare to do anything. Your Hyungs tried and are already getting punishment for that.

Jisso- Are you talking about Joon Oppa and Hobi Oppa?

Jin- Yes. They tried and right now locked inside my room. This was the reason they were not present during dinner.

Lisa- Oppa, why would you do that?

Yoongi- See, we know it's very hard for all of us to accept it, but we have to. We don't have choice. And We should not go against Dad. He knows what is good for us better than ourselves. And if think it is best for YN, then it must be.

Jimin- Hyung!!

Jin- Yoongi is right, Chim. And We really can't do anything. So, whatever is happening let it happen.

Taehyung- You both are insane Hyung's.

Yoongi- I guess we are but for now. Just beleive us evrything will end happily.

Jennie- Really Oppa?

Jin- Yes, it's our promise.

Rosé- I believe you. So, I am with you guys.

All except Jin, Yoongi and Rosé- We too.

They all said. Yoongi and Jin smiled as know the Maknaes will not cause any problem. The real problem is the big Hyung's. The Namseok Twins.

They all stood and left for their respective rooms. Jimin and Taehyung went to Jungkook and IU's room to tell them everything and what happened in Jin's room. Jin and Yoongi laid on the bed. After half an hour YN also came and liad beside the sleeping elders drifting herself in her dreamland.

Otherside Namjoon and Hoseok woke up from their sleep and right now wer sitting not doing anything specifically. They both were just staring at wall while lying on the bed. There was a beautiful yet weird silence between them. When Namjoon decided to spoke

Namjoon- Why do you think Hyung did this?
L

ocked us in a room.

He said still looking at Celing of the room.

Hoseok- I don't know. We didn't even di anything. Then also we are getting a punishment.

His focus was also on the ceiling only. Again another silent followed their the room.

Hoseok- I guess, when he will open the door tomorrow, we will ask him.

Namjoon- But will he open the door?

Namjoon asked as he sat on the bed and looked at Hoseok. 

Hoseok- Ofcourse, he will. He said just for tomorrow morning.

Hoseok said as he also sat and looked at Namjoon.

Namjoon- But what if he forget about us?

Namjoon asked. Hoseok cupped his twins face in his hands and said

Hoseok- This will never happened Joon. Hyung Love us. He will not forget about us. Never ever. Ok?

Namjoon- Be Hyung.

He said. They both again laid down in the bed.

So, that is it for now.
T

hanks for 16K viewz and 1K votes.

Thanks for reading
Hope you like it
Please do a vote and a Comment
It means a lot to me.
Meet you all in next chapter.
Till then
By By
👋👋

I love you all so much.
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Words Count- 1035