💫 Chapter-35💫

~Leave them. Just don't forgive them. Dont hit anymore.

YN and the twins turned back and saw their Mom standing there. She came in and behind her came Mr. Kim.

YN- Mom, Dad when did you both came?

Mom- Just now. And we know what happened.

YN- How?

Flashback

Mr. And Mrs. Kim came back from their work and wanted to surprise their kids, that's why they didn't told them. They came at Kim mansion and were about to go in buy stopped when they saw another car coming.

Mr. Kim- They came early from school today?

Mrs. Kim- Maybe.

They saw all of them getting out. Lastly Hoseok came out and helped Namjoon to also come out. Both the parents were shocked and gasped when they saw Namjoon. They were confused seeing a bandage around his head. Both hurriedly made their way to their kids.
Yoongi saw them coming. He was also shocked seeing them as he didn't expected them to be here.

Yoongi- When did you both came?

Mrs. Kim- Just now. But what happened to Namjoon.

Hoseok- Nothing. He just fell beacuse of tiredness.

Yoongi- Quit lying, will you?

Mr. Kim- Hobi you are lying to me?

Mrs Kim- Lily, tell Mom what happened?

BTS, IU- Who is lily?

Lisa- Me. And Mom

She told her everything about how Eunji and Minji planned all this and how Jin punised Hoseok and Namjoon. And also the morning incident of Namjoon falling from stairs.

Mom- What? You sure they both did it?

Yoongi- Mom, before this they both used to bully these four.

Jimin- Ne. Noona and Yoongi Hyung found out and gave them punishment.

Mom- From how long they were bullying you?

Jisso- Long ago.

Mom- Why did you all hide that from me?

Jennie- They said they will beat us more.

Mom- This girls crossed their limit. Where are they right now?

Rosé- YN unnie came with both of them early. They must be inside.

Mom- I will see them.

She said and stormed inside. When she reached their she saw Eunji and Minji sitting on knees while crying and saying something to YN.

Flashback End.

Mom- I never expected this from my daughter's. Especially from you both. You were supposed to be protect your sisters not bully them and what you did yesterday.