💫Chapter-18💫

YN- So, Namjoon and Hoseok. I have a responsibility for you which I already told you. And class from now on Namjoon and Hoseok will be your class President.

S17- But Mrs. Kim, our Class president must be from our class right? Then why seniors.

~ Cause I changed the rule.

All the students looked at the door and saw Yoongi standing there. The class greeted him as he came in.

Suga- Sit down.

They a sat down. Jimin and V were confused on why Yoongi was here.

Suga- From now on, Seniors will be your class President. Not only in this class, in every class two senior students are there. And for your class Kim Namjoon and Kim Hoseok will be your president. The seniors who have the responsibility of other class, will take class after the school. Ok

Students- Ok Sir.

Suga- Hm. Kim Jisso and Kim Jennie. Can you both come outside. I want to have a talk with you both.

Jennie and Jisso looked at each other with confuses face but stood up. They were about to go just then a Student said

S3- Sir, their last name is Lee not Kim.

YN- Actually it's Kim. Right Jisso.

Jisso- Yes Professor.

YN- Hm. Now you can go.

They both came out from their seats and stood infront of Yoongi.

Yoongi- Miss YN, let's go.

YN- Sure. Hoseok, Namjoon please take care of my class for some time.

Namjoon- Sure Miss.

Saying this YN, Yoongi, Jennie and Jisso went out from the class. Inside the class V and Jimin were waving at their Hyung's. Namjoon and Hoseok chuckled seeing them.

Hoseok- V, Jimin enough now.

Namjoon- Ya. You are behaving like we are meeting after years.

V, Jimin- Hehe.

S7- umm.. subae can I ask you something?

Hoseok- Us?

S7- Yes.

Namjoon- Ok. Go ahead

S7- How many siblings you have in total?

Namjoon- Just a sec. Let me count.

Namjoon started counting. Hoseok smacked Namjoon's head.

Namjoon- Hyung, wae?

Hoseok- Stupid. You don't know how may siblings we have. Even V knows. Taehyung, How many siblings we have.

V- Umm... Ah Hyung let me count.

Hoseok face palms himself whereas Jimin smacked Taehyung's head this time.

Jimin- Hyung we had 9 siblings before and now we are 15.

Hoseok- Thank God. Some one know.  And ya we are total 15.

S7- Fifteen?

Hoseok- Ya. Our Dad recently married his love and she had 6 daughters. And we were already 9 so now we are 15.

S20- You are more than a cricket team. With 4 extra players.

Namjoon- That's right.

S23- I thought you guys will be serious but you are fun to be around.

V- They can be serious if they want.

Namjoon- No more than Noona.

Jimin- That's correct.

Hoseok- Well for now, whatever Miss taught you please revise it. We will talk later.

Students- Ok.

All the students started doing there own work. Namjoon's dn Hoseok sat on one table which was empty. After more 15 minutes Jennie and Jisso came inside. They were looking like they will cry anytime. Namjoon's nd Hoseok looked at each other  same with V and Jimin  They took their bags and stared going.

Namjoon- Jisso, what happened?

Jisso- Nothing Oppa. Just our Mom came to took us.

Hoseok- Jisso, you can't lie. Cause before coming here Mom called me and told me that she and Dad are going to Busan and will come at lare night.

Namjoon- Now, tell us what happened?

Jennie- Oppa, we will talk later. Sorry and By.

She said and both of them left from their. Hoseok and Namjoon looked at each other.

S52- Sunbaenim why were they calling you Oppa.

S27- Yes and you didn't said anything. You don't like when someone call you Oppa.

Namjoon- She is our sister that's why.

S35- The new one.

Namjoon- Yup.

He said. And both again went and sat. After some time YN came in and started teaching. But Hoseok, Namjoon, V and Jimin's mind were in Jisso and Jennie.

So, that is it for now.
Thanks for reading
Hope you like it
Please do a vote and a Comment
It means a lot to me.
Meet you all in next chapter.
Till then
By By
👋👋

I love you all so much.
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Words Count- 750