💫Chapter-40💫

~ WHY DON'T YOU SAY IT LOUDER. I CAN'T HEAR IT.

The boy turned around and saw Yoongi standing there.

Boy- S-sir.....

Yoongi- Yes me. What happened? Tell me. What were you saying?

Boy- I was just........

Jimin- Hyung leave him. Why are you here?

Yoongi- Oh ya, Come in my office all 4.

Jisso- Ok

Suga left from there. Jennie stood up and went towards the boy and said

Jennie- S-I-S-T-E-R-S Sisters. Understand you better understand.

She said and left with the rest siblings following her. In the way they met Jungkook and the rest Siblings except Hoseok, Namjoon and YN. Jungkook told them that Yoongi called them. So, they all went to Yoongi's office together.

YN's Class

YN reached her class which was the former calls of Hoseok and Namjoon. She came and putted her materials on the desk present there. She sat on the chair with her hands on the table.

YN- You all have 5 minutes for revision. After that I am going to take the test of the chapter I taught you all recently.

S5- But professor you didn't told us about any test.

YN- That's why it's called surprise test. Now no more conversations. And ya those who try to cheat or even if you fail just remember I am going to call your parents.

S19- Why Professor?

YN- Wasn't it the same thing you all did with Hoseok and Namjoon. Some might think I am doing this beacuse their are my brothers  Even if some other student was there I would did the same thing. So, if this happened with them then why should I spare you all?

Min-jun- But Miss the plan was if Eunji and Minji. They are your sisters. You should punish them.

YN- Firstly I am not punishing you all. And about Eunji and Minji they already got their punishment are still going through it. Cause now they are in Boarding School. And now I don't want any more discussion. Your 5 minute starts now.

YN said and all the students immediately started to learn or revise. After 5 minutes she gave the test. And you can guess no one can attempt it as only punishment and calling their parents was in their mind.

On the other hand in Yoongi's office. He told the siblings about the plan and the party. And told them some details about the plan.

Jin did his shopping and all and again came home. After coming he again got busy with the works.

After School

The school was now over a d all the siblings came back home. Right now they were standing infront of their house. Namjoon and Hoseok were about to go in buy stopped hearing YN calling them.

YN- Joon, Hobi just a sec.

They both turned their heads towards her. She smiled softly and went towards them.

YN- Keep your bags in the car only.

Namjoon- Why?