💫 Chapter-38💫

Next Morning Namjoon woke up and was confused.

I remember, me and Hyung were in living room. Then how did I got here? Wait a sec, where is Hyung.

He looked at his side and saw Hoseok still sleeping. Suddenly the door opened and in came YN with Yoongi and Jimin behind her.

YN- Good Morning Joon.

Namjoon- Good Morning to all of you.

Yoongi, Jimin- Good Morning.

Namjoon- Noona, how did we got here?

Yoongi- Jin Hyung came home last night and saw you both sleeping there. He and me then carried you both here. But what were you two doing there? At midnight?

Namjoon- Ummm......we......well...... We.... Oh ya, we were studying for upcoming test?

He said being unsure if it will work. Cause he himself knows this is a pure lie. He and Hoseok were really waiting for Jin, they were worried cause he didn't came.
Yoongi chuckled listening to him.

Yoongi- Liar. But whatever. Wake your twin up. We all have to go to school so you two come then we will leave.

Namjoon- Leave? What do you mean? Are we coming later?

Jimin- Hyung, you and Hobi Hyung are not going today.

Namjoon- Wae?

YN- Joon you are still unwell. That's why.

Namjoon- No I am not Noona. Me and Hobi will come.

Yoongi- But Namj__

Namjoon- No Hyung. It's final.

Yoongi- Ok fine. Well we will leave. Come downstairs for breakfast. Ok

Namjoon- Hmm.

All three went outside closing the door.

Jimin- Plan successful.

Yoongi- Yes. He knows them very well. I thought he will agree with me but he didn't.

YN- That's why is the eldest Oppa. Now let's go. If he heard us then all will go in vain.

Yoongi- Hmm.

They went downstairs. Inside the room Namjoon already woke Hoseok and told him about the conversation.

Hoseok- You did right. It's no profit on taking  a leave.

Namjoon- I know right. Well let's get ready now. We have to go downstairs.

Hoseok- Ok.

Namjoon went to his room for his morning routine while Hoseok did his morning routine in his own room. After sometime they both went downstairs. They went inside the dinning room and saw all their siblings as well as their parents sitting there maybe waiting for them. They went and sat on their seats which is beside each other. They wished everyone and vice versa and then all of them started having their breakfast.

Yoongi- Hobi, Joon you section is changed. It's just beside your previous class.

Namjoon- Ok Hyung. Thank you.

YN- And ya collect your new schedule from Oppa's office. We forgot to bring it home.

Hoseok- No problem Noona. We will do.

Mom- And you both take care of yourself as well as your you your siblings. Ok?

Namjoon- Sure Mom.

Thy talked while eating. All of them were enjoying their morning just as Usual.

Hoseok- Today everyone is saying something to us. Like take care, eat lunch properly and so on. Won't you say something to us?

All of them looked at him with confused face.

Dad- Whom are you saying?

Namjoon, Hoseok- Jin Hyung.

Jin snapeed his head up when he heard his name. He was shocked. Cause he thought they were angry with him.

Jin- Weren't you both angry with me?

Namjoon- We still are. But that doesn't affect it. You still are our eldest Hyung. So, you should also tell something to us. Right?

Jin- Oh ya. Umm... Well Please just take care of yourself. If you ever fell like you are having headache just come home. Or go to Yoongs or Cupcake. If they are not available call me. I will come. Don't you dare to eat anything cold cause you both still have a little fever. If anyone in class say something call me. In canteen eat healthy food except for Jung food. Cause it can affect your health. After school get over come home directly. No need to go anywhere. And by anywhere I literally means ANYWHERE. and what else is left....

Jungkook- Jin Hyung stop now. They are just going to school.

Taehyung- Yes Hyung. It's not like they are going on some mountain climbing or some camping and other than that we all are there right so we will take care of them. If you understand take care of us then why can't we youngers do the same.

Jin- So, what. We are going to school they must take care of themselves and they only said that I have full rights. Andar elder brother and all of yours so shut up.

Taehyung- Fine Hyung.

Hoseok- Ok Ok stop now. We are getting late. So, let's go for now. Shall we?

Yoongi- Oh ya. Mom, Dad, Jin Hyung meet you all later. By

YN- By Mom, Dad and Oppa.

They all said by and went outisde. Hoseok and Namjoon were happy when they heard Jin talking and telling them to do this or don't this. They thought he might just say a few words. But boy it just take a small key to start a toy. And today the key were they while the you were their Jin Hyung.

Other side Jin was also very happy. He was happy at the thought that Namjoon and Hoseok still thinks him as their elder brother and told him to say something to them. He thought they wouldn't even want to listen a single word from his mouth. And here it goes.

Did I said very much? Or less? I should have also told them t

Author- Jin Oppa stop thinking now. You told them everything. Now there is nothing left.

Jin- And who asked for your damn opinion. Get lost.

Author- Huff. No one respect. I am going. By.

Jin- Whatever. So where was I, Ya I remember I should have told them............

Author- Ok dear readers let Jin Oppa think. Cause I dint think he is gonna stop thinking any time soon.

I am so sorry for late update.
Its just some mean comments that someone sent me and after reading them. I was so sad. But yesterday I became so happy cause of a news I got. So, I thought if I am happy why don't I make you all happy too.
So, that is it for now.
Thanks for reading
Hope you like it
Please do a vote and a Comment
It means a lot to me.
Meet you all in next chapter.
Till then
By By
👋👋

I love you all so much.
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Words Count- 1100