💫Chapter-4💫

Mom- Calm Down my daughter, Clam down. And the surprise is you all will have brothers and sisters.

Blackpink- REALLY MOM.

Mom- Aish, my daughters calm down and yes you will have.

Jennie- How many Mom?

Mom- 2 sisters and 7 brothers.

Lisa- SEVEN BROTHERS.

Jisso- Lisa, calm down.

Rosé- Mom are they all real siblings?

Mom- Yup. They are like you all. 4 pair of twin and one sister.

Blackpink made a 'O' from her face understanding what there Mom was saying.

Mom- Now don't stand here and go pack your bags.

Lisa- Ok Mom

Jennie- Mom what about Unnies?

Mom- I will tell them. You all go. Ok

Blackpink- Ok Mom.

Saying this all of went towards their rooms and started their packing. Ms. Lee told the elder twins to start packing and they also started.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Next Day

Rosé- Finally we reached Seoul.

Mom- Let's go to our new house.

Eunji- Your boyfriend's?

Mom- No. Before Marriage we will live in other house. He bought us one.

Minji- He is rich?

Mom- Yup, he is. Now let's don't waste anymore time and let's go.

Daughters- Ok Mom.

They went to the house which Mr. Kim bought for them. All the daughters were amazed on seeing the house.

 All the daughters were amazed on seeing the house

The house Mr. Kim bought 👆👆

Ms. Lee showed them there rooms and then went to hers.
They took out only some clothes as they know they have to pack them again within a month. After doing unpacking all of them came to the dinning room to gave their dinner. (They arrived in seoul in the evening)

Mom- So girls, we will meet my boyfriend and his children tomorrow in the evening after your school. So be ready. I will come from the company to pick you all at 7. Is it Ok.

All of them nodded their head as Yes.

Eunji- Well, in which school we will study?

Mom- Seoul Intelligence School/University.

Jennie- Isn't it the biggest school in Seoul.

Mom- Yup it is.

Jisso- Mom how old are our soon to be siblings?

Mom- Actually Jisso, I also don't know. I never met them. Tomorrow will be my first time meeting them. But what I remember is they are somewhat near your ages only.

Lisa- Ok.

Mom- And ya, after dinner all of you will go and sleep directly. I don't want you all to be late on the first day of your new school.

Lee Twins and Blackpink- Ok Mom

Mom- Remember in the school not to fight with anyone, don't be rude or cold, respect your seniors as well as juniors and obey and respect you teachers, and take care of each other. Understand

Lee Twins and Blackpink- Ok Mom.

After having their dinner all of them went to their rooms and slept as they have a new day ahead with many more new things waiting for them.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

KIM MANSION
AT NIGHT

Jk- Ya IU noona, that was my Banana milk. Why did you drank that?

IU- Why are you whining? You also drank my juice in the morning remember?

So, again the Maknaes of Kim Mansion were fighting like the morning. They both were in the living room shouting and whining. All of their siblings were doing there work. They had there dinner half an hour ago. So, V and Jimin were in their room playing games, Hoseok and Namjoon  were studying for there upcoming test. Their Dad was in his room sleeping as he was tired from work. YN and Yoongi were with Jin helping him with some work.
And the Maknaes were fighting. So back to the fight.

Jk- Yes. But I was thirsty.

IU- So was me.

Jk- Noona go and buy me a new one then. Cause that was the last and you drank that.

IU- I am not going out. Can't you see it's freaking night.

Jk- You should have thight if this before drinking my banana milk.

IU- Jungkook you are behaving like a small kid. It's was just one bottle banana milk. Why are you making this small thing a big issue.

Jk-Wow, so now I am making it a big issue.

IU- Yes, you who else?

Jk- Noona, you are the one making this a big issue. If you haven't drank it I would have not been arguing with you.

IU- Firstly, I already told you I was thirsty that's why I drank it. And you are not arguing you are literally fighting with your elder sister.

Jk- You are just 5 minutes elder than me.

IU- So what, a elder is a elder. And you only call me Noona.

Jk- Ya that is because of Jin Hyung, Yoongi Hyung and YN Noona. Otherwise I don't even want to call you Noona.

IU- Than don't call. I am not forcing you.

Jk- Like I want to. And now go and buy me a banana milk.

IU- I already told you I am not going anywhere especially in the night.

Jk- No you have to.

IU- JUNGKOOK CAN'T YOU UNDERSTAND IN ONE TIME I AM NOT GOING.

Jk- YOU HAVE TO GO. RIGHT NOW. OTHERWISE...

IU- WHAT OTHERWISE? HMM. COMPLETE YOUR SENTENCE.

Jk- I WILL TEAR ALL YOUR HOMEWORK. 

IU- YOU WILL NOT DO THAT.

Jk- Try me.

Just then IU took a pillow from ten couch and threw in towards Jungkook which resulted in landing on JungKook's face. This made Jungkook more angry so he also took one pillow and threw it towards IU. Like this both of them started to throw pillows on each other which made the whole living room a mess.

~ WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE?

So,
Any thoughts
How always the chapter.
Tell me in comments.
Don't forget to vote.
I will meet you in next chapter.
Maybe Tomorrow
Till then
By By
👋🤗🤗👋

I love you all.
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Words Count- 992