💫 Chapter-17💫

Next Day

YN- So, what do you wanna tell us?

Dad- So, we__

Jin- Just don't tell us that you are going on some honeymoon.

Mom- Actual__

Jimin- What. You can't do that. You just married yesterday. Das we want to know our Mom more.

Suga- Guys please let them speak. Mom, Dad continue.

Dad- Thanks Suga. And you all we are not going on ant honeymoon. We just wanted to tell you that our company is having a business party after 2 weeks and we all have to go there. So, I wanted to ask if there is any problem?

YN- Oh. Well I don't have. I am free. And Yoongi Oppa also.

Jin- Me too.

BTS X Jin and Yoongi, Blackpink, Twins- We also.

Mom- Great. And about Honeymoon we will go after a month.

Jin- Even if you wanted to go now. We will not have given the permission.

Mom- Why?

V- Cause we want to know you.

IU- and spend time with you.

Jungkook- Yup.

Mom- Aww.

Dad- YN, aren't you    forgetting something.

YN- Forgetting what?

Hoseok- Noona.

YN- Yes?

Hoseok, Namjoon- SCHOOL.

YN- Shoot. Dad, Mom and Jin Oppa  meet you all later. You all go inside your cars and reach school. By By rest

She said as she took her material and ran towards her car. Yoongi also went towards his own car. The rest siblings ( BTS X Jin & Yoongi, Blackpink and Twins)  went towards the Limo. As they sat the driver started driving.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Time Skip
Lunch Time

Yoongi's cabin.

Yoongi and YN were chit chatting after having their lunch.

Yoongi- How about Jungkook?

YN- He also did great. But I think he had some problem with one question. Like he took 10 minutes to slove that single question.

Yoongi- Hm... Maybe he mu__

*Knock Knock

Yoongi- Come In.

The door opened. Yoongi and YN looked at the door to see who was their. They were shocked seeing who seeing them. They both stood up from their chairs and came towards the persons.