💫 Chapter-21💫

Evening
Same day

Jin was making dinner was all his siblings. Yoongi was in his room Not sleeping this time. He was doing some of his school work. Hoseok and Namjoon were in library. And the rest siblings were with YN. She was teaching them right now. Eunji and Minji were with Namjoon and Hoseok only since YN have them the work to reach the twins.

With YN

She was right now teaching to Jungkook, IU, Lisa and Rosé. And the rest were doing there test which she gave them.

YN- So, Kook tell did you understood this now?

Jk- Actually No Noona.

YN- Umm. So let's do some equations may be you can understand.

Jk- Ok Noona.

Lisa- Unnie, can I also understand. Cause this is not getting in my head.

YN- Sure. Come here.

Lisa sent and sat beside her. If you are wondering where they are so they are in YN's room. Jennie, Jisso and V and Jimin were sitting on the two study table present there. And the rest were with YN on her bed.

YN- Now look here.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
V- Finally, Noona done.

Jimin- Me Too. Me too.

YN- Ok, show me.

They both came and gave YN there papers. YN started checking them.
After checking the papers she said

YN- Well done. It's great. No mistakes. Just try to take less time.

Jimin- But Noona, the questions were right that's why it took a lot time.

YN- Jimin, you know your two Hyung's. When they were your age they solved these type of questions just in 5 minutes.

V- But Noona, they are older than us.

YN- That's why I said, when they were your age. Leave it. Just try to take less time for next test. And you both can go now.

V, Jimin- Ok Noona. By

YN- Hey, listen.

V- Ne?

YN- Send Joon here. Actually send both of them here. They must be in library.

Jimin- Ok Noona.

In Library

Eunji- Oppa, can you please explain me this?

Namjoon- I just did. Where was your mind?

Eunji- On you

Namjoon- What?

Eunji- I mean, Oppa, I just didn't understood it. Please.

Hoseok- Jeez. Joon you come here, let me explain her.

He said in a very stern voice. He stood up from his seat.  Eunji gulped hearing his voice.

Eunji- Aniyo Oppa. There is no need. I understood.

Hoseok- What? A minute ago you said you didn't and now.