💫Chapter-46💫

Lunch Time

Hoseok- So, how did it went?

Hoseok asked as he sat down on the table. He and Namjoon just came from their classes and saw Jimin with the rest three sitting there. The makane were still not here yet.

Taehyung- So so.

Jimin- Mine too.

Namjoon- and you two?

He asked to Jisso and Jennie as he proceeds to eat his food.

Jennie- Not that bad.

Jisso- Not bad but not good.

Namjoon- Ok, but you all are sure na that you fill not fail? I mean it went Ok, right?

Jimin- Y....

~ What went Ok?

Namjoon and Hoseok immediately turned behind and Jungkook with the rest. They sighed. They thought it must be YN or Yoongi.

Hoseok- Nothing bunny. Come and sit.

Jungkook- Okie Hyung.

They all sat and had their lunch while talking with each other.

Boy- Did you heard that?

Girl- Heard what?

Boy- When I was coming here, I heard Mr. Yoongi shouting at some one in his office and at this time only one person enters his office.

Girl- Professor YN?

Boy- Yes and I heard her voice too. She was also shouting.

Girl- Huh? What must have happened between them.

Boy- Guess some sort of fight.

Hoseok- Hey you. Come here.

Hoseok said as he stood up pointing the finger towards the boy. He looked around trying to figure who was Hoseok taking to.

Hoseok- I am calling you only. Come here.

The boy hesitated but went towards him.

Boy- Yes Sunbaenim?

Hoseok- What were you talking about? Did you really heard them shouting?

Boy- Yes.

Namjoon- Are you sure that was their voices only. Maybe any other teacher.

Boy- No, that was their only. Cause all the other Professors were in staff room or their respective cabins right now.

Hoseok- Oh. You can go.

The boy went away. Namjoon looked at Hoseok asking

Namjoon- What should we do?