💫Chapter-7💫

V came infront of YN. He looked back at his other Hyung's and twin but all of them had the same expression as him. All of them had worried as well as scared expression.

YN- Since you all hide it. You will also get hard punishment only. And you know the reason. Right?

V- Ne Noona.

YN- Why?

V- Cause there is a rule, according to which we should not lie to our elders even if it is our twin.

YN- Hmm. So did you realised your mistake.

V- Ne Noona.

YN- What about you three?

All 3- We also realised Noona.

YN- Hm. So V you will get 5 hits on your one hand. You can choose the hand.

V- umm..... Left hand Noona.

YN- Ok Put your left hand infront.

V putted his left hand infront of YN. She grabbed the stick that was in the couch and again came towards him.

YN- You don't need to count. But don't pull your hand, otherwise I will increase. Ok

V- Ok Noona. 

HIT

HIT

HIT

V- AAH NOONA No more please.

YN- Only two more V, then we will done. 

HIT

HIT

YN- Ok so now we are done. No more. Ok

V- I am sorry Noona. I will*sob*  never hide anything from you.

YN- I know. Now go in your room, put some ointment and then go to sleep. Ok

V- Ok Noona. Good night.

YN- Good Night. 

After wishing the rest brothers, V headed towards his room. Then YN turned around to call Jimin but she saw him already standing there. She smiled and went towards him. 

YN- You also did the same mistake but you are elder than him and then also you did so will get 2 more than him. Is that clear.

Jimin gulped hearing but nodded and then said

Jimin- Ne Noona. But please don't be hard.

YN chuckled seeing him and nodded.

YN- Ok. Now hands out. And don't move them.

Jimin also putted his right hand infront.

YN- No need to count.

HIT

The first hit came and Jimin was about to pull his hand. But he controlled himself and closed his both eyes tightly thinking if he will not see, then maybe the pain will reduce.

HIT

HIT

HIT

HIT

YN- Now last two. I want you to count.

Jimin- Ok Noona.

Jimin said with closed eyes and in lie voice.