💫Chapter-51💫

Next Day
After Breakfast

Minji- Unnie when do we say?

Eunji- How about now. It's perfect time?

Minji- But all are here. Infront of all of them?

Eunji- So what? We will just do our work.

Minji- Ok. But you start.

Eunji- Gosh. Fine.

The twin sisters were whispering to each other while they all were sitting in the living room.

Eunji- Hoseok Oppa, we want to tell something to you and Namjoon Oppa.

Hoseok and Namjoon whose eyes were glued on the movie, looked at them. And the rest also.

Hoseok- About?

Minji- Oppa, me and Unnie are so sorry.

Eunji- Yes Oppa. We didn't realised how our stupid plan hurted you both so much. We just wanted our revenge but we didn't knew that Jin Oppa will punish you that hard, or you both will get fever and Namjoon Oppa will hurt his head. That was also beacaue of us. That day when Jin Oppa slapped you infront of whole class, you must be thinking that we felt happy or like that and we too expected that reaction but trust me Oppa, that time we felt a strange feeling. Then when we saw Namjoon Oppa at Hospital we felt so sad as well guilty. Then finding out about Hoseok Oppa's high fever and after that also he was taking care of you we felt so sad. We regretted Everything. We got to know how our one small mistake caused this much chaos. YN Unnie punished us that day and we know we deserved that and going to Hostel too. But Oppa, me and Minz want you both to give us a punishment.

Minji- Yes Oppa. Give us any punishment we will accept it. Cause after we went to hostel we thought about all this and realised we were wrong. Very wring and now the guilt is eating both of us from inside. And we want to be free from that guilt, so please punish us. You know when we see our younger sis bond with you all, we feel so jealous of them. Cause we also wanna know feeling of someone elder than us. We don't have elder brother or sister well except of Eunji Unnie for me ofcourse. So, we also wanna be a part of this family.

They both said and all went silent. Everyone noticed their behaviour. The words they said were not fake, they were from the bottom of their hearts. They really realised their mistakes.
Hoseok and Namjoon looked at each other with a small smile on their faces. They looked at Eunji and Minji and said.

Namjoon- I am glad, you both realised your mistakes. And that is enough for me and Hyung. We don't want to give any punishment to you. We both forgive you. Now no need to apologise.

Hoseok- Yes, the one thing that matters it that you realised it.

Eunji- Really? You both forgive us?

Hoseok- Yes.

They smiled but soon tehri smiled turned into a frown remembering the words of Eunji and Minji. They looked at them with a little angry expression and said.

Hoseok- Yah, what did you said? You don't have any elder brother or sister. Then who am I? A ghost? Who is Noona? Hyung's? Namjoon? Huh?

Namjoon- If you both forgot then you are still part if this family you both idiots. Never say anything like that again.

They said in a little angry tone. Eunji and Minji looked at each other and chuckled. They again looked at the twins who opened their arms and both the sisters didn't wasted anytime. They both ran and hugged them.

Eunji- Thank you so much Oppa for forgiving us. Even after what we did to you both.

Minji- Yes Oppa, you are the best.

Both the sisters said hugging them. The rest chuckled seeing them and except for the 4 people in the hug they all left to give them some time to talk with each other.

Eunji and Minji were now so happy that they apology worked and now they also have a very big family. They also got tehri younger sisters back with whom also they will try hard to again built their relationship.

I know it's short. Cause I will be giving a double update. So, wait for it.
So, that is it for now.
Thanks for reading
Hope you like it
Please do a vote and a Comment
It means a lot to me.
Meet you all in next chapter.
Till then
By By
👋👋

I love you all so much.
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Words Count- 770