💫 Chapter-57💫

Author's Note- So, sorry for not updating from three days. I can't tell the reason why? And I am so sorry for that also. I know some of you must have waited (ofcourse if anyone did) and I really wanted to say Sorry to all those readers. I tried wirting a long chapter for you all as an apology. And ya, thank you also for 17K views. You all are the best and I love you all so much. Enjoy the chapter and tell me your thoughts kn Comment section. I will waiting for your comments.
Here starts the story-

Next Day
Time- 6;00 AM

Jin, Yoongi and YN were sleeping peacefully when they heard a knock on their door. Jin groaned in sleep. He was about to sleep again but the knocking increased. Someone was knocking again and again but more loudly by every time. It was more lke the person was banging in the door. This caused all three of them to woke up from their sleep.

Jin- Who is knocking like this at this time?

Jin asked as he sat on the bed and looked at time. He grabbed when the knocking/ banging in the door didn't stopped rather continues more loudly.

YN- Don't know. Let me go and open the door.

Both the twins nodded. YN opened the door and was shocked seeing the person infront of her. She was wide awake till now. She said

YN- IU? What happened? Why are you crying?

Yup, it was IU. She hugged YN tightly while Jin and Yoongi came towards the door listening to YN. They were also shocked seeing IU crying in early morning.

Jin- IU, baby what happened? Why are you crying? Are you hurt somewhere?

IU pulled herself away from the hug and looked at Jin. She said while crying

IU- Op-pa......... Ko-oki-e......

Yoongi- What happened to Kookie? Is he fine? Tell us.

She was about to answer when Jimin and Taehyung came rushing towards them. Blackpink were also behind them only.

Jimin- His pain is increasing, we have to take him to hospital immediately. Cause he is not able to handle now. He is crying so much.

Jimin said. YN, Jin and Yoongi's eyes widened. All three of them rushed towards IU and Jungkook's room. They went there and saw something which broke their heart. There was Jungkook curled on the bed crying and screaming slowly in pain. Jin went towards him and carried him. He went outisde the mansion with the rest siblings. Yoongi sat in the car's driver seat while Jin sat in the back with Jungkook on his lap and they drove to the hospital. YN and the rest siblings also went behind with YN's car.

Jin- Kookie, baby what happened to you? Please give Answer to Hyung?

Jin asked as he saw Jungkook was still crying in pain.

Jungkook- Hy-ngi-e my st-oma-ch...

Jungkook tried saying but only a few words came out from his mind. Jin looked at him and was so sad, seeing his baby bunny in pain.

Jin- Baby bunny, just a few minutes, we will be in hospital and the doctor will make your pain go away...... Yoongs drive fast please.