💫 Chapter-22💫

Next Day

YN and Yoongi already went for their work last night. Mr. Kim called them and said that he and Mrs. Kim will come tomorrow night because of work. Right Now Jin is getting ready not for office but for school. He took leave from office. V and Jimin were already ready and were in living room sitting and waiting for their rest Siblings. One by one all of them started coming.
When all were here they sat on the dinning table and started having their breakfast which was made by Jin, before he went up.

Jungkook- So, for two days, Jin Hyung is out principal?

Jin- Apparently Yes.

Jungkook- It will be fun.

Jin- Why?

Jungkook- Hyung, Yoongi Hyung is no fun. When he is in school, he behave very cold and strict. But you are opposite Hyung. I know I have never been taught by you, but you must be very sweet. Not like Hyung and Noona. Who give us punishment.

Namjoon- That's where you are wrong. Hyung is like the strictest when it comes to study. Yoongi Hyung and YN noona got this trait from him only.

IU- Really Oppa.

Hoseok- Yup. Just like Noona, his punishment are more hard.

Eunji- Have you ever experienced?

Jin- Ofcourse they have. Infact YN and Yoongi also. Before YN became teacher, I was the one who used to teach Hoseok and Yoongi used to teach Namjoon.

V- Huh. I thought Yoongi used to teach Hobi Hyung.

Jin- He wanted. But I know then they will focus on other things more. So, I took Hobi and He took Namjoon.

Jimin- Hobi Hyung when was the last time you got punished?

Hoseok- Day before we met Mom and them. We all got punished together only. Did you forgot?

Jimin- I remember. I mean by Jin Hyung.

Hoseok- Well, it must be like 3 or 4 years now. Or less than that.

Jin- 5 years. Cause from last 3 years YN is teaching you both.

Hoseok- Oh ya. Then 5 years.

Jimin- Jinja Hyung. What about you Namjoon Hyung?

Namjoon- Well, I get punishment many times because of my destructive power. But regarding studies, for me also it's been like 5 years.

V- That means in that 5 years Jin and Yoongi Hyung didn't punised you both.

Namjoon- Yes. They didn't.

Jin- Actually, they both didn't gave us any chance to punish them.

Jennie- But why V, Jimin and the rest don't know?

IU- When the older is being punished the younger ones can't be present. That's a rule. That's why we don't know.