💫Chapter-5💫

Hey guys. How are you all? So actually I don't know if you are liking the story or not. Like should I continue or not. Please tell me.

And can you please check out the books of MINYOONIEE5. The author is one of my friend. And her books are so nice. If you have time please make sure to check out.
And don't forget to tell me in comment for Continuing or not.

~ WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE?

Both Jungkook and IU flinched hearing the sound sound. They both looked at the direction of the voice even thi they know whose voice was this. As they looked, both of them regretted. The person was clearly boiling in anger.

Jk- Noo-na act__

Jungkook try to speak but was cut off by his Noona. Yup It was YN.

YN- WHAT NOONA? WHY WERE TOU BOTH FIGHTING. SEE THE CONDITION OF THE ROOM. IT'S CLEAR MESS. JIN OPPA SPEND HIS FREE TIME TO CLEAN IT, ALL THANKS TO YOU BOTH IT'S MESS.

IU- Unn_ie we didn't mean to.

YN- You didn't mean to. Then WHAT IS THIS ALL. HUH. WHY WERE YOU BOTH FIGHTING.

IU, Jk- His/ Her fault.

They both said as they pointed their towards each other. YN looked at both of them in disbelief. Before she could say anything the sound of footsteps were heard. She looked at the direction and found all her siblings standing there. Their Dad was not here cause his room is soundproof. So there is no way he will wake up.

Jin- What happened YN? Why were you shouting?

V- Jin Hyung, I bet it's this two.

Namjoon- IU, Jungkook was YN Noona shouting at you both?

Jungkook- Hyu__

Suga- Just answer Yes or No.

IU- Yes Oppa.

Jimin- And why?

Hoseok- Don't tell me you both again fought. We already told you both not to argue with each other. Didn't we.

Jungkook and IU both nodded with their heads low.

YN- If you remember, then there is a rule. If any one ask any of something you should always answer in Verbal. Do I need to remind.

They both shook their heads and said

IU, Jk- You told us Oppa/ Hyung.

YN- Now tell me why were you both fighting?

IU, Jk- Beacuse of him/ her.

YN- I didn't asked whose fault was this, did I?

Jk- Aniyo Noona.

YN- Now tell me the reason.

Then Jungkook told YN everything. He veen told her the morning incident as they know she will know anyways so it was no use to hide.

Jin- You both idiots, just because if Juice and Banana Milk you were fighting like enemies.

Suga- What should we do with this two.

Namjoon- You seriously like making all of us mad, Don't you?

IU- It's not like that Oppa.

Jimin- Then how is it like?

None of them said anything. They know it was their fault and they also knew that they messed up big this time cause now also anger was visible on YN's face. All the siblings know if YN is angry, no one can control her except for her 2 Oppas Ofcourse.
YN came forward to the makane twins and said

YN- Even after my warning you both disrespected me. Now what shall I do with both of you Huh.

Jk- Noona we are sorr__

YN- I can't. I can't do anything. You don't wanna respect me. Go ahead. I will also not interfere in your business now. Fight how much you want to.

IU- Unnie please don't say like that. We respect you so much.

YN- Really?

Jk- Yes Noona. We will do anything just don't be angry at us. Please. You know we will be very sad if  you will be angry with us. Please.

YN- Ok. But anything?

IU, Jk- Yes.

Jin- What are you gonna do YN?

Hoseok- Are you gonna punish them Noona?

YN- Yes Hobi. They need some punishment. And they only said they will do anything.

Suga- YN, it's a small issue only then why punishment?

YN- Oppa I already warned them to not agrue on every small thing but they did that and two times in a day so they deserve some punishment.

Jin- Ok. I will leave both of them to you. But don't be harsh. Ok

YN- Oppa don't worry. I will not. I
They are my siblings also. I will not be harsh. Promise.

Suga- Ok. So me and Hyung will go. We have work to finish. Is it OK.

YN- Yes.

Suga And Jin turned and left. The rest siblings that menas Hoseok, RM, V and Jimin also turned to leave but stopped hearing YN's voice.

YN- Where do you think you all are going?

Jimin- To our room Noona.

YN- And who gave your permission? I didn't gave it. Did I?

Theys hook their head as No.

YN- The verbal rule applied to you all also. I think.
Answer me. Did I have you permission?

Namseok, Vmin- No Noona.

YN- Hmm. First I will deal with both of them then you four.

All 4 of them widened their eyes and looked straight into YN's eyes.

Namjoon- Us Noona?

YN- Is there anyone else other than you? No Right, then who else.

V- But why Noona?

YN- You all hide the truth from me. All of you knew that they fought in the morning. But what you did. Hide it from me. So, don't you all think you all also deserve some punishment.

Hoseok- We do.

The rest 3 looked at him with 'Are you crazy look'.

Hoseok- Don't look at me. Even if I denied Noona will have given us punishment. So it's better to except our fault.

Jimin- I think you are right Hyung. Noona we do deserve punishment for hiding truth  from you.

YN- The older twins agreed, what about the younger twins.

Namjoon, V- We also agree Noona.

YN- Ok, then sit in the couch. Let me deal with them first.

They did as they were told. YN turned to youngest twins. They were still looking down. YN knew they were afraid, but she wants them to realise their mistake. So she have to be strict now. If she melt then they will not understand that fighting in little things is just useless.

YN- Are you ready for punishment.

IU, Jk- Ne Unnie/ Noona.

So this is it for today
Hope you like it.
Tell me in comment
Do vote
Meet you all in next chapter.
Till then
By By
👋👋

Pretty long chapter.
Just for you guys.

I love you guys so much.
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Words Count- 1116