💫 Chapter-47💫

Namjoon and Hoseok went inside the cabin and was shocked seeing the condition there. Pieces of Paper were scattered here and there, files were on the ground. And there standing the two people who were the cause of all this mess. Both the twins looked at each other. They were about to say something but stopped hearing the shouting again.

Yoongi- CAN'T YOU UNDERSTAND AT ONE TIME JUST GO AWAY.

YN- I ALSO SAID THAT I WILL NOT. YOU ARE OLDER THAN ME, BUT FOR NOW YOU HAVE TO LISTEN TO ME. I MAY BE YOUNGER BUT I KNOW YOU BETTER THAN YOURSELF.

Yoongi- YN JUST GET OUT!!!!!!!

Hoseok- Yah Yah what the hell is going on here?

Both YN and Yoongi Stopped shouting and looked at Hoseok and Namjoon, who were already looking at them with shocked expression.

YN- When did you both came?

Namjoon- That doesn't matter, does it? Just tell us why are you both shouting at each other.

YN- His fault he is not listening to me.

YN said as she pointed her finger at Yoongi who informed her nad looked at the Twins standing there.

Hoseok- Regarding what?

YN- Now tell them Oppa, why were you shouting at me.

Yoongi- YN, just get out. And take them with you otherwise I might  take your anger on them.

YN- Hobi, Joon you both go, I will handle him.

Hoseok- What? No way, I am leaving you both here alone. And that too when none of you wants to listen to the other.

Namjoon- Exactly. Firstly tell us what was all that shouting about?

Yoongi- It is nothing she is just making a small issue big.

YN- Cause It is big, just look at yourself first.

Hoseok- Noona please tell us what happened?

YN- Long story in short, he is having a high fever and is rejecting from going home. I am trying very hard but you know his mood swing started and he is yelling at me.

Hoseok, Namjoon- Hyung, again?

Yoongi- It's not that high. I am fine and I can manage myself. You all just go away.

Namjoon- We will but with you and not in our classroom but at home.

Yoongi- and like I said before I am not going anywhere I have so much work here and I have to complete it. Jin Hyung is already is stressed with his company work, YN with the Maknaes and you two which studies. If I also went from here who will handle the school?

YN- Oppa, you are right at your place but just think of yourself also. You know if the fever goes more high and it can affect you and your health so much. Like last time. I will find someone to take care of school.

Yoongi- and who will you find here?

~ We will take care.

Yoongi looked at Namjoon and Hoseok.

Yoongi- Are both crazy? You also have your work to do. Your studies might be affected by this.

Namjoon- It's better than getting health affected by not taking care of yourself, right?

Hoseok- And Hyung we will take care of our studies too. But now what we want is you take care of yourself. You know if Jin Hyung got to know about your health how will he react.