💫 Chapter-63💫

Do a vote and Comment.............

Jin told IU and Jungkook evrything they saw when they came home. They both were Also shocked, heating Jin. They never expected their brothers to fight and that too Namjoon and Hoseok. Cause IU, Jungkook and V, Jimin fight with their twins like Evey day even for small things. On the other hand, Hoseok and Namjoon don't even fight for something big and right now none of them knew the reason of their fight.

They all went to their respective rooms to sleep, it was not that but they all were very tired.

Next Day

Jin- Do you think, everything will be fine with them now?

Jin asked to Yoongi while putting the breakfast kn dinning table.

Yoongi- Ofcourse Hyung. They must have forgotten till now.

Yoongi said and sat on the his chair beside YN. After sometime all the rest sibling came and sat on their seats. Now all were waiting for Hoseok and Namjoon. They both also came from their own rooms but at same time.

YN- Finally, you are here. Come and sit. We all are so hungry.

YN said. Hoseok sat on his seat while Namjoon sat at beside him since Jin eyed him and he didn't wanted to disrespect him.
They started their breakfast. They all were having small talk except for the two.

Namjoon- Umm....Noona?

He called. YN looked at him.

YN- Yes?

Namjoon- Can I come with you today?

YN looked at Yoongi and Jin not knowing what to say. But they all know one thing, nothing solved between them.

Namjoon- If you don't want, then it's ok. I will go by myself.

Jimin- Myself?

Namjoon- Ya, I will just walk.

Yoongi- What, No. You are not walking.......come with us.

Namjoon- Ok.

He said and finished his breakfast. They all finished and went outside to their respective cars. Namjoon went with YN and Yoongi.

After sometime they reached the school/university. They all went to their respective classes.

Hoseok and Namjoon's Class

They both came inside the class again at the same tim which was a clear coincidence but not for students. They went inside and sat on their seats which was ofcourse beside each other. They were just sitting there not taking or even looking at each other.

Yeonjun- Hey buddies. How are you both?

Yeonjun asked as he and Soobin came inside. They both sat near the brothers which was their seat.

Namjoon- Good.

Soobin- Ok, but why didn't any of you came to school yesterday? And even Yoongi Hyung and YN noona too?