💫Chapter-9💫

Blackpink and The Twins just reached the school. They were in Aww looking at the school. It was very big compared to their Previous school.
They went inside. The Lee twins went other way cause they saw some handsome boys. You know why they went. Anyways, Blackpink started finding the Principal office.

On the other hand, BTS (except Suga, Jin) and IU just reached the school. YN and Yoongi already came. Yoongi was in his office and YN was in her cabin. They came out from the car. The whole ride was silent. The younger siblings didn't asked their Hyung/Oppas on why they were behaving like this. Since they know if it will be something serious their elder brother  will tell them by themselves. Their friends TXT came at the parking lot, greeting them.

Jk- Yeonjun Hyung I wanna talk something with you. And you too Soobin Hyung.

Soobin- Ok. Tell us.

Jk- Not here. Alone.

Yeonjun- Ok.

They went far from from the rest. Then Yeonjun said

Yeonjun - So, what did you wanna talk about?

Jk- Hyung's, you both know Joon and Hobi Hyung very much. They are so cheerful. But since morning Hobi Hyung is behaving weirdly and before coming he and Joon Hyung had some discussion. And since then He is also behaving like that. And specially with Noona. They are not talking properly with us. Can you ask them what happened?

Soobin- Wait, Noona means YN Noona?

Jk- Ne.

Soobin- Then it must be something serious. As everyone knows they don't behave like that especially to their elders.

Jk- And we don't know what?

Yeonjun- Did something happened between them?

Jk- Ummm...... Ya last night Noona punished them more specifically all of us.

Soobin- Jin Hyung and Yoongi Hyung also?

Jk- Aish no. Only us.

Yeonjun- And why did she did that?

Jk- Me and IU Noona were fighting even after her warning. We fought in the morning also, but Hyung's didn't told it to Noona. They lied saying nothing happened. We were again fighting after dinner. Suddenly Noona came. She saw us and asked what happened. We told her. And in between the talk we also told her about the morning. So she punished me and IU Noona.

Soobin- But this didn't explained why she punished the rest.

~Cause we hide it from her.

They all looked in the direction of the voice. The twins, Jimin and V with IU were standing there. Behind them were rest of TXT. Taehyung came and said

Taehyung- Noona hate when we lie. So that's why she punished us.

Soobin- Ohh.

Yeonjun- But what are you all doing here. And where are they both.

IU- They went to there classes.

Soobin- I don't think she punished them, that's why they are behaving like this. Cause Noona punished them before also.

Jimin- Maybe she hitted more to them.

Yeonjun- And why?

Jimin- After V, went she hitted me 2 more than her as I am older. And I am sure, she must have hitted Namjoon Hyung more than me. And Hoseok Hyung must have gotten more than All of us, since he was the oldest among them.