💫Chapter-32💫

Jin- Hobi are you felling fine?

He asked with a worried tone.

Hoseok- Why does this matter you Jin-shii?

Silence. It was the only thing that could be heard there. Jin couldn't believe what he just heard. YN and Yoongi again went to their confusion mode and the rest Siblings were shocked.

YN- Hoseok, why are you saying him Jin-shii. He is your Hyung. You older brother brother.

Hoseok- He was Nonna. Not now. He proved me yesterday that he is not our brother.

Yoongi- Huh? Will someone explain me what the hell happened yesterday?

Jimin- Hyung let me do it.

Namjoon- Can you all do it outside. I and Hoseok Hyung wants to talk with Jin Hyung. Alone

YN and Yoongi nodded and signalled all of them to go outside. They also went out. Leaving Jin with Namjoon and Hoseok.
Namjoon who was lying right now sat up.

Jin- I am sorr___

Namjoon- Do you hate us?

Namjoon asked. Jin looked at them in shock.

Jin- What no. I love you both. So much. And you also know this.

Hoseok- Then why did you punished us?

Jin- I was angry.

Namjoon- Why didn't you believed us when we said we didn't did anything?

Jin- Cause that was the first time Someone called me for my brothers. And my anger went up. 

Hoseok- So, right now you are not angry. Right?

Jin- Ne. I am not angry.

Namjoon- Will you listen to us. The story of our side now.

Jin- Sure.

Namjoon- Your phone is connected with school's CCTV right. Van you open it.

Jin- Sure. Just a sec.

Jin opened his phone and gave it to them. Hoseok did something in phone and then showed it to Jin. It was a video.

Inside the Video.
(I will try my best to explain the video.)

The video was of the day when Jin punished them. It was first period. Hoseok and Namjoon were seen going out from the class. Then suddenly Eunji stood up and came infront of the whole class. The whole class.

Eunji- Hello everyone. I want to tell you all something.

Katy- What is it?

Eunji- You know the students whom you consider very obedient. That means Kim Namjoon and Hoseok. They both are not as you think. They bad mouth about the teachers and even about you all. They think that they are very smart and you and we all are dumb. They even pay the teacher so that they can get good marks. And they cheat in test and exams but teachers don't say anything to them.
Beacuse their older brother had payed the teacher.

Min-jun- What? You are just saying rubbish. How would you know? You are new. We all know them from years.

Minji- Exactly. But you don't know their real face. And about us. If you didn't noticed but when we first came we said our name as Lee Eunji and Lee Minji but now the teacher call us as Kim. Beacuse we are their step sisters. 

James- Stepsiters? That means you live in the same house with them?

Minji- Ofcourse. And that's why we know. We heard them talking.

Jae- If it's true. Then they are so bad.

Eunji- We know. So, we wanted to ask if you want to help us in exposing them. Today.

Bran- How?

Eunji- Simple. See we have this microphoto copy of there notebooks and if the chapters theat are coming in today's test. We will throw them near their desk and Min-jun you and Sol-ah you both will tell this to the teacher. After like half an hour. And the rest of us will agree saying we saw them using this papers for cheating. And then the teacher will punish them.

Sol-ah- But you just said their brothers had payed them.

Minji- Yes But not to Mr. Wan. And he is coming. So we can. So are you in.

Students- Yes.

Eunji- And when the sir will come we will tell him that Namjoon and Hoseok badmouthed about him. Ok

Students- Ok.

(Author- You just be thinking why Yeonjun and Soobin didn't knew. So like Hoseok and Namjoon they were the class President of one class. And they were not present there when Eunji and Minji made this plan. I hope you understand the video part also. I just didn't knew how to explain. But I tried my best. If you have any confusion ask me)

End of Video.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Living Room

Jimin- So, this all happened yesterday.

Jimin said. He just finished telling Yn and Yoongi what happened yesterday. They both couldn't believe Jin did that.

YN- That was wrong. Oppa should have listened to them. He should have given them a chance to state their innocent.

Eunji- That means you believe that they are innocent.

Yoongi- Ofcourse. They can't do anything like that.

Minji- Why? We saw with our own eyes. They were cheating.

Yoongi- I don't believe you.

Eunji- Why?

YN- Who will belive the girls who bully tehri own sisters.

Minji- It's our personal matter.

YN- It was personal till you were Lee. The day you became Kim, nothing is personal. Understood.

Eunji- Whatever.

YN- Don't try to give me that's attitude young lady. You know the consequences. 

Jimin- Noona, do you have any way so that we can prove the innocence of Hyung's.

Yoongi- I have. Lers go to school and enquire the students who blamed them.

YN- Right idea Oppa. Its only lunch time right now. We can find the truth. You a saty here. We both will be back. Ok.

Blackpink, Vminkook, IU- Ok Unnie/ Noona.

Yoongi- Hmm. Cupcake let's go.

YN- Ok Oppa. Take care of the house.

So, that is it for now.
Thanks for reading
Hope you like it
Please do a vote and a Comment
It means a lot to me.
Meet you all in next chapter.
Till then
By By
👋👋

I love you all so much.
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Words Count- 1010