💫Chapter-14💫

Next Morning came. A wonderful day with all wonderful people. I mean except for two. Anyways the Kim Family and the Lee family were right now sitting in the dinning room having their breakfast.

YN- So, Jisso did you and Jennie understood what I taught in the class yesterday. Did you had any problem or any doubt.

Jennie- I understood everything professor. And It was my first time I understood. In our previous school the teacher used to just come, read and then go.

Jisso- Yes Professor, and your way of teaching is also different. I like ur very much.

YN- Thank you and Unnie.

Jenni, Jisso- Huh?

YN- What I mean is you can call me unnie if we are not in school. If you will call me professor again and again then I will feel like I am in school.

Jennie- Oh Ok U-unnie.

Yoongi- And you can call me and others who are elder than you as Oppa. Ok

Jisso- Ok sir....  I mean O-Oppa.

Lisa- Can we also?

Jin- Ofcourse.

Just then Jungkook made a sound and all looked at him.

Jk- Yah Noona, that was mine.

IU- No Kook it was mine. Your is there.

She said pointing towards Taehyung who was sitting near Jungkook with a confused face in why IU pointed at him.

Jk- But it is of Tae Hyung. Your is there near Noona.

IU- No, that's Unnie's.

She said now pointing towards YN. She also looked confused but then saw something and said

YN- Hey you both. Please don't start in early morning. You can just go and bring another donut from the kitchen. Is it that hard.

Jk- But Noona, she are mine than she should go.

IU- I didn't. It was mine only.

Hoseok- You both idiots. Do you want punishment? Huh.

Jungkook and IU shooked their head saying No.

Namjoon- Then why are you just fighting.

Taehyung- Ya. They are right.

Jimin- If you don't remember, say before yesterday only we all got punishment. Now you are again doing the same thing.

Jk- But she ___

Yoongi- Ok enough. Just get another donut and don't spoil my mood in the morning.

He said with a stern time which can send shiver down your spine. All of them again started eating. After eating gehu were in the garage as they are going shopping now only. They are selecting on how to go.

Dad- Let me suggest. Me and Honey will go together. Then Jin, Yoongi, YN, Jennie and Jisso can come in one car. IU, Jungkook, Lisa and Rosé can come in one with a driver and Tae, Jimin, Hoseok, Namjoon, Eunji and Minji you all can come in that car. You six can come comfortably in that car.

Hoseok- Is it really necessary. I mean can't we all come in one car or limo.

Namjoon- Yup. Hobi Hyung is right.

Dad- No you can't. There will be traffic and if you come in limo you will be stuck in the traffic. So now don't discuss anymore and go. We will meet at the entrance. Ok

Hoseok and Namjoon looked at each other and talked something with their eyes. Then said

Namjoon, Hoseok- Ok.

Then as planned all of them went to their respective cars. Everyone was quite happy since they will get to know their soon to be siblings. But the case was different for Namjoon and Hoseok. They both clearly know how the Lee Twins are. And don't want to have a bond with such girls who said them liar and disrespected their Noona and Hyung.

In Namseok's car

Hoseok was driving the car. He and Namjoon both were sitting but not quietly they both were talking to each other and in the back V and Jimin were talking to each other.

Eunji- So, what should I call you both? How about Oppa?

She said with a flirty voice. Namjoon and Hoseok knew she was asking them but they chose to ignore them and continued with their talk. This time Minji said

Minji- Oppa, don't ignore us. We are your family now.

Hoseok- Namjoon, I think I heard something. Did you also?

Namjoon- Yes Hyung. It's like someone is trying to say something. But I can't hear.

Behind Namjoon and Hoseok, V and Jimin were giggling quietly. They very well knew what there Hyung's were doing. So they decided to help them.

V- Hobi Hyung, can you turn some music on. I want to distract my mind from, I hope you understand.

Hoseok- Sure, I will turn.

Namjoon And we understand what you are trying to say.

Jimin- That's the reason why I am so close with both of you the most ofcourse after Tae. You both can understand us and even everyone without then saying.

Hoseok- Ofcourse. We are living together since childhood so what do you think, we will not know what you are thinking.

V- That is right.

Hoseok turned some music on. Both Namjokna dn Hoseok knew why V and Jimin told them to do this. They were happy that there brothers also know the real side of The twins. After more 15 minutes they reached the mall. They saw there parents and rest siblings as  well as soon to be siblings were standing there probably waiting for them. They came out from the car and Hoseok parked the car. He also came and went towards his family. Then their Mom and Dad decided to go together and the rest siblings decided to go together.

So, that is it for now.
Thanks for reading
Hope you like it
Please do a vote and a Comment
It means a lot to me.
Meet you all tomorrow in next chapter.
Till then
By By
👋👋

I love you so all much.
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Words Count- 1000