💫Chapter-30💫

In Hospital

IU- You see.....

Flashback
At Kim Mansion

Namjoon- So, let's go downstairs first. We will eat something cause I am so hungry and then we will have a walk in backyards.

IU- Oppa, are you still sure that you can___

Namjoon- IU, I am. If Hobi Hyung can go then why not me. I am his twin, his other half only. Let's go now.

IU- *sigh* Ok Oppa.

They both started going downstairs. IU was walking behind Namjoon. They reached more than half the stairs Suddenly Namjoon stopped walking.

IU- Oppa, what happen____OPPA

IU stopped in her tracks when she saw Namjoon suddenly fainted and falling downstairs. As he rolled his head started to blead. IU looked at him in horro and immediately ran downstairs. She came near him and started shaking him but

IU- Oppa..... oppa wake up........ Oppa please open your eyes......  Oppa.

But all in wain. She then called the hospital and they said that Ambulance 🚑 🚑 is on the way.
After the Ambulance arrived they went to Hospital. In the mean time IU messages jungkook and told him to come to hospital. When they reached the hospital the doctor started checking Namjoon in one room leaving behind a crying IU.

Flashback End.

IU- *sob* I am so sorry *sob* H-hobi Op-pa. It was *sob* my fault.

Hoseok was standing there shocked. He can't believe what he just heard. He fall on his knees and started his tears started coming. The person who was lardy crying before now started crying more. IU also knee down infront of him and started to calm him down.

On the other side.

The rest Sibling were in the car on there way to the hospital.

Jin- Ok enough. All of you now stop giving me silent treatment and tell me what happened and where are you going?

Yoongi- Hospital.

Jin frowned his eyebrows. He was way more confused now.

Jin- Hospital? Why?

YN- According to Jungkook, IU texted him saying Namjoon fainted and his head hitted hard that it started bleeding and he is still unconscious.

Jin- What? Why didn't anyone told me?

Jimin- I asked in the morning also but I will ask again. WHY DO YOU CARE HYUNG!!!!

Jin- Cause he is my brother. And I also told you in the morning, don't talk to me like that.

Jimin- *scoff* Huh!. Brother? Seriously? If he is your brother now then wasn't he yesterday also. Or you forgot yesterday.