💫Chapter-53💫

The door opened and in came Mr. Song.

Mr. Song- So, why did you called me Jimin?

Jimin- Mr. Song, do you know him?

Jimin said painting towards Yu-jun who was sitting in the couch. Mr. Song looked at were Jimin pointed.

Mr. Song- Yu-jun. You are here. Well, Jimin yes I know him. He is my son. Why? Did something happened?

Jimin- Yes, Mr. Song. He was trying to use your power as you are very close with Hyung and wanted to suspend me.

Jimin said and Mr. Song's eyes widened. He looked at his son and motioned him to come towards him. Yu-jun came and stood infront of him.

Mr. Song- Is it true Jun?

Yu-jun-............

Mr. Song- I asked you something?

Yu-jun- Yes Dad.

Mr. Song- Why--

Jimin- Mr. Song, this is not the only thing he did. He also talked rudely and arrogantly with Joon and Hobi Hyung.

Yu-jun- What? When did I? I don't even know the person with such names. The only person whom I talked rudely was this Hoseok and Namjoon standing there.

Jimin- That's what I said. Hoseok Hyung is Hobi Hyung and Joon Hyung is Namjoon Hyung. And Mr. Song, he also called Hyung as teacher as well as Principal's pet.

Mr. Song- You did what? Do you even know who they are?

Yu-jun- Dad, I just said the truth. Otherwise why will the Principal let them enter inside the office in his absence.

Mr. Song- Idiot.

Namjoon- Mr. Song, leave it. It's not that big deal. It's just you know how possessive chim is when someone say bad to us, Hyung's or Noona.

Jimin- What? Hyung you__

Namjoon-Chim, calm down.

Mr. Song- Let him Joon. And about leaving Jun, whether he knew or not he shouldn't have talked rudely. If your brother know about his behaviour he must have given him punishment right now.

Yu-jun- Dad, how is all this related to their brother.

Mr. Song- It has. Cause their brother I___

~Jiminshiii

Mr. Song was cut off by a loud voice that came in. Most of you may know who is he. And if you dint then he was the Maknae, JungKook. He came in and stood beside Hoseok.

Jimin- You brat, how many times I have to tell you, Call me HYUNG.

Jungkook- Hehe.

Jimin- What? Why are here?

Jungkook- Oh, ya. Joon Hyung, Mrs. Lee was searching for you. She said that she had to give some work to Suga Hyung but since he didn't came, he santed to give to you so that you can give Hyung at home.

Namjoon- Oh, where is she?

Jungkook- In my classroom. You go, I will be back with Hobi Hyung and Jiminshiii.

Namjoon- Ok.

Namjoon left from their, and here Jimin looked at Jungkook with a cute angry face.

Jimin- Kookie, I am your Hyung. Don't call me Jiminshi

Jungkook- But it's fun.

Jimin- Jungkook, I said you will not call me Jiminshi.