💫 Chapter-33💫

Check the photo up👆
If you had read My  Dear Stepbrothers. You will know. I have written the question again downwards if you don't understand. It's not edited. Wanna check then
My Dear Stepbrothers - Season 1-
💫Chapter 29💫

💜💜💜💜

Jin was right now having mixed emotions after watching the video. He was sad, guilt for what e did to his brother without knowing but more than all of this he was angry. He was so angry at Eunji and Minji. He stood up and was about to go out but stopped hearing a voice.

Namjoon- Hyung, not now. Please.

Jin turned back at looked at them with shock.

Jin- Why? Are you supporting them?

Hoseok- No. We just want the right time to come.

Jin- And when is the right time.

Namjoon- Don't know. But not right now.

Jin-*sigh* Well .... Ummm..... I...  I am sorry. I should have believed you.

Hoseok- Hyung we told you the truth but that doesn't mean we will forget you this easily. But then also we both decided to give you one chance. Prove us that you love us like before. Will you?

Jin- Ofcourse I will do my best. And I know many ways to make you guys forgive me.

Namjoon- See Hobi Hyung. I told you. It's just a win and win for Hyung. He literally knows everything about us.

Jin- Well not all. By the way how did you knew the truth.

Hoseok- Last night.

Flashback
Last Night

Hoseok and Namjoon were going to sleep. Not Hoseok as he wanted to go to hospital. The time was right now is 9;30. Suddenly Hoseok's phone ranged. He saw it was a call from one of their classmate. Sehun. And the thing is uts a video call.

Namjoon- Hyung who is it?

Hoseok- Sehun. He is video calling me. I don't know why?

Namjoon- Connect your phone to tablet and then pick it.

Hoseok- Hmm.

Hoseok took his tablet and connected his phone with it. He picked the video call and they saw Sehun. Not only him but Suho, Minjae, Minho were also there. They were also there classmates. Hoseok and Namjoon were confused on why would they all call them.

Sehun-
Hey Hoseok ad Namjoon.

Namseok-
Hey.

Hoseok-
Why did you called us? And you all together.

Suho-
We wanted to tell you something.

Namjoon-
Is it important?

Minho-
Yes it is. It's regarding today's incident.

Hoseok-
We don't want to talk about that. Sorry.

Minjae-
Hoseo don't cut.
We want to tell you the name of the person who did all this and then putted the blame on you guys.