💫 Chapter-68💫

Author's Note- So, since this book will be completing soon, in the request if my readers, I will be making a story with Namjoon and Hoseok as twins and Main leads. I will not publish that just after this story is finished. After some more time, I guess..........

Kim Mansion

Yoongi- Actually when Hoseok ran out and I ran behind him....

Flashback

Hoseok was running while wiping his tears. Yoongi saw him going towards the main gate. He ran to him and before Hoseok could take another step he hold him by his wrist. Yoongi pulled Hoseok closer to him and then dragged him at back of the school where no is their. Once they reached their he let go Hoseok's wrist

Yoongi- Are you mad Hobi? Where do you think you were running? Huh?

He said but Hoseok didn't said anything and said quiet.

Yoongi- Hoseok...... I am alsing you something? Where were you going?

Hoseok- I-I don't know. J-just far aw-ay from Namjoon......

Yoongi- Why Hobi?

Hoseok- Hyu-ng, he don't need me. He ha-tes me. He want to be aw-ay from me. And I am do-ing that only.

Yoongi- Hobi......he never said he hates you. Did he?

Hoseok shakes his head as a No and said

Hoseok- No Hyung.

Yoongi- Then.....how can you say that he hates you? You are his twin hobi. He loves you the most.

Hoseok- No he doesn't. He dint want me to be around him!!!!

Yoongi- Really? Ok, if you will go, then where? I am 100% sure, their is not a single place which Namjoon don't know. He will come and find you.

Hoseok- That's why, I am leaving Korea.

Yoongi- What? Are you insane? Just because if this?

Hoseok- Aniyo Hyung. Their is one more reason but ya, this us also a reason.

Yoongi- And where are you going?

Hoseok- To____

(AN- You will know later)

Yoongi- Why?

Hoseok- To fix something also.

Yoongi- And you do know, I am not letting to go anywhere.

Hoseok- Hyung, if you love Jin Hyung, then don't stop me.

Yoongi- Hobi, you are blackmailing me now.

Hoseok- If you think it like that, then I am. And Hyung, also don't tell anyone. Please. I will tell myself.

Yoongi- Hobi.........Fine. But promise me you will call me and be in I contact with me.