💫Chapter-42💫

A few days Later

Jimin- JIN HYUNG WHERE ARE YOU? V IS FIGHTING WITH ME.

V- NO, HE IS LYING. HE IS THE ONE FIGHTING.

Yoongi- Yah, why the hell are you both shouting this early on a Sunday morning?

Jimin- Suga Hyung he is fighting with me over a dumpling.

V- No, Hyung not me. It's him.

Yoongi- Aish, shut up. What are both? A 2 year old kid?

Jin- Hey Yoon, what's happening here?

Said Jin who just came downstairs from his room and right now was in living room where the others were.

Yoongi- Nothing Hyung, it's just today Jungkook and IU chose silence and they both chose violence.

He said with a very annoyed face. Ofcourse he is annoyed cause it's Sunday and he didn't wanted any type of disturbance but seems like The 2nd youngest twins had already planned to disturb him.

Jin- Huh?

Jin asked with a confused face. Jimin and V looked at each other and quietly laughed seeing their Hyungs confused face.

Yoongi- Nothing Hyung, leave it. Call the other, I will serve the breakfast.

Jin- Ok, as you wish. And you two don't disturb my Yoongles, understand!

Jimin, V- Ne Hyung.

Jin- Hmm.

Jin went upstairs to call the others while Yoongi started serving the breakfast which he was making before Jimin and Taehyung disturbed him. Soon enough, all the siblings came and sat. They all had their breakfast with some talks and scolding from YN to Jimin and Taehyung for shouting early morning.
After breakfast all of them were sitting in the living room thinking on his to spend the day as their Mom and Dad are at Company and they don't have school or any school work too.
Ofcourse, why will they have school work when left when they have their strict sister, with them who told all of them to complete their work before sleeping.
So, ya now they are here getting bored.

Jungkook- Hyung's, don't we have something to do.

Yoongi- How about we sleep?

IU- Oppa, do you even have anything else than sleeping?

IU said causing Yoongi to roll his eyes at her comment.

Jin- How about a movie, then?

Jennie- But Jin Oppa, it's literally what we did last Sunday. We watched almost every latest movie.

Jin- Then, you tell what should we do?

Namjoon- I have an idea.

Namjoon said and all the eyes were on him right now but his eye was on his twin. They were talking something with their eyes, which God knows what. But after a minute, Hoseok squealed and said

Hoseok- It's great idea Joon. Right Jin Hyung and Yoongi Hyung?

Jin looked at him blinking again and again. This was the same expression Yoongi had.

Jin- About what?

Hoseok- The idea that Joon told.

Yoongi- If you don't know, then you both talked with your eyes. We dint know anything.

Hoseok- Oh did we?

He asked and the rest all siblings nodded their heads.

Namjoon- Ok, I will tell you. Hyung how about you both tell Our Maknaes the childhood of Noona.

Jin, Yoongi- Great idea.

YN- No way.

They all three shouted at the same time. YN looked at Oppas with pleading eyes.

Jin- Not gonna work.

Jimin- Noona, today stay quite. Let us listen your childhood days.

Taehyung- Yup, you must be very disciplined even in your childhood. Right?

YN- Hehehe

Jin- Let us tell you.

YN- Oppa please.

Yoongi- Cupcake. Let them know their Noona and Unnie. They have all rights.

YN- You both are not gonna listen to me. Right? Ok nevermind. Go ahead. And You two (she said looking towards Namjoon and Hoseok who were smiling innocently)
I will see you both later.

Namjoon- Hyung see, Noona is threatening us.

Jin- YN!

YN- Fine.

Jisso- Oppa, now hurry and tell us.

Jin- Ok Ok fine. So, let begin with.........

A short chapter for toady.
So, that is it for now.
Thanks for reading
Hope you like it
Please do a vote and a Comment
It means a lot to me.
And I seeing from a lot of days, people just read and go. Atleast do a vote.
Meet you all in next chapter.
Till then
By By
👋👋

I love you all so much.
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Words Count-  730