💫Chapter-59💫

(Author Note- Before reading this chapter let me tell you, Professor Noona, I know this story should be based on YN's life. And it is coming to that point too. But the main characters here are, if any one guessed before are Hoseok and Namjoon. I made this story as I had read many stories which focus on Maknae line and I wanted a story which focus  on Namseok too. So, if you don't like reading about Hoseok or Namjoon, I am sorry for wasting your time, but this book is mainly based on them. If you don't want to read. It's Ok. And if you want to continue reading then A VERY BIG THANK YOU. 💖💖)

Namjoon ended the call after their Dad told them the reason.

Hoseok- We were wrong this time. Dad did all this for Noona's happiness only and now it clears the facts why Jin Hyung didn't wanted us to ruin it. And he locked us here.

Hoseok said looking down. Namjoon looked at him. His head was a clear mess right now. He was angry at the fact that their Dad didn't told them this before. He was angry at his Dad. He was also angry at Jin, that he locked them up here. He could have just told them. And then, he didn't even Remembered opening them. He was also angry at himself as because of all this, he shouted at Hoseok. And right now, he wanted somthing or someone to release all his anger.

Hoseok- Joonie, what happened? Where are you lost?

Hoseok's asked as Namjoon didn't replied previously. Namjoon looked at him and said

Namjoon- Didn't I told you to keep your mouth shut? Can't you understand at one time? Just because you are older doesn't mean that you can do whatever you want. Remember, I am just 7 minutes younger. Only 7 minutes.

Hoseok- Namjoon.....

Namjoon- Keep Quiet.

Namjoon hold his hurting head.

Hoseok- Joonie, what happened? Is you head hurti---

Namjoon- SHUT UP HOSEOK. JUST SHUT UP. CAN'T YOU UNDERSTAND!!!!

Namjoon stood up from the bed and went to balcony of the room locking the door to not let Hoseok come there. He sat there on the couch present there.

Like this 👆👆

Like this 👆👆

He sat there holding his head which was hurting so much.
Inside the room Hoseok was shocked. Namjoon, his twin just shouted at him without any reason. Tears formed in both the brother eyes. Namjoon hold his head more tightly because of pain. He thought by this the pain can go away but it didn't happened infact the same pain was felt by someone inside the room.
Hoseok hold his head as it suddenly started paining.  He knew why he felt the pain. He stood up from the bed and went towards the balcony. He turned the glass door's knob to open it but it didn't opened. That's when he realised the door was looked from outside. Hoseok sat on the side of door holding his head while Namjoon sat on the couch in the same position as his Hyung.