💫Chapter-16💫

Wedding Day

The Kim family and the Lee family were now in the venue where there Mom and Dad were going to be married. All of them were in their respective changing rooms getting ready.

In YN's Room

YN- Is it necessary for me to apply makeup.

Stylish Yes, Ma'am. Mr. Kim specially informed us to get your make done.

YN- Ok. You can do. But do light makeup only not heavy. Ok

Stylish- Ok Ma'am

YN- YN

Stylish- Huh?

Stylish- You can call me YN. Don't call me Ma'am.

Stylish- Ok.

Ths stylish was doing YN's makeup and both of them were talking with each other also.
S

tylish- YN, what do you do?

YN- Huh? What do you mean?

Stylish- I mean you seems like you have a job. So, what is your profession?

YN- Oh me, Well I am a Proffesor in Seoul Intelligence School as well as university.

Stylish- Really. My sister study in the same school.

YN- Cool. What's her name?

Stylish- Mi-ah. Min Mi-ah. Do you know her?

YN- Ofcourse. I teach her also and I must say she is very intelligent.

Stylish- That's good to know.

*Knock Knock

YN- Come In

The door opened and Eunji and Minji came inside. They came towards YN. She stood up.

Eunji- Unnie. I actually we both wanted to say sorry to you.

YN- To me? For?

Minji- Disrespecting. We are so sorry for disrespecting you that day. We are not saying this because of force or anyone's pressure. We ourselves realised the mistake.

Eunji- Yes Unnie. The day we talked to you, we thought about it and got to know we should have not talked like that. We are so sorry. Please forgive us.

Minji- Please Unnie.

YN smiled seeing them. She was happy hearing that the twins realised there mistakes. She was glad that they are not forced by anyone and realised it them self.

YN- It's Ok. I forgive you. Just don't repeat it. Ok.

Eunji- Really Unnie.

YN- Yes.

Minji- Thanks unnie and we will kit repeat it. Promise.

YN- Great. Well you both are looking so cute together in this dressess.

Eunji, Minji- Thanks Unnie.

Stylish- YN, you can also wear your dress now. I will take my leave. By

YN- By by. And thank you. And Eunji, Minji just wait here. I will go and get ready. Ok

Eunji, Minji- Ok Unnie.