💫 Chapter-45💫

On request, I made a decision of not completing the boom this soon. Hope you enjoy it.
And thanks you.
I completed 10 K Views.
I love you all

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Next Day
Morning
Dinning Room

YN- Jimin, Tae did you both prepared for your test today?

YN asked in a damn serious tone.

V and Jimin gulped their food and then looked at each other nervously. Cause ofcourse they didn't prepared. Yesterday after listening to YN's childhood stories they all slept and when they woke up it was lardy evening. And in evening, they both with Jungkook, IU and Blackpink went outside for a Maknae Hangout.

Now here they are looking at each other. Their were two more people holding the same expression. Cause they know after Jimin and Taehyung, it's their turn only.

Yoongi- Chim, Tae YN asked you something. Reply to her.

They both immediately broke their eye contact and looked at YN who was already looking at them with serious face.

Jimin- Y-Yes Noona. We did.

Jimin said and V looked at his Hyung with *why would you say that*look.
Jimin saw it but ignored for now.

YN- Hmm...what about You both. Jennie, Jisso are you both prepared?

Jisso- N-Ne Unnie.

YN- Hmm. Remember one thing, when I say I love my siblings you are also counted in that and same way if I can punish my siblings I can punish you both too and without any hesitation. Understood?

Jennie, Jisso- Yes unnie.

YN- Good.

Jin- Over?

YN- Huh?

Jin- I mean it you are over than focus on eating, you will be late.

YN- Oh Ok.

YN started eating her food. Here Jimin and V were looking at each other in every 2 minute. Same with Jisso and Jennie. And all four of them knew they messed up.

They also ate the breakfast in silence. After breakfast they were now in their garage near their cars saying bye to Jin. As Jin drove away YN and Yoongi were also going.

Hoseok- Noona.

Hoseok called her making both of them stop in their tracks. YN turned around and looked at him.

YN- What happened Hobi?

Hoseok- Noona, can you and Yoongi Hyung drop Kookie, IU, Lisa and Rosé today.

Yoongi- Why? Are you not coming today?

Hoseok- No. Actually Me and Joon wanted to buy some materials from market.  It will take some time.