💫Chapter-39💫

V, Jimin, Jennie and Jisso's Class.

All four of them just entered their class and sat on their respective seat which is just beside each other. They found that all the students were looking at them only. They know the reason. But they didn't want this type of attention. After 2 minutes or so a Student approached then. It was a boy. He came and stood infront of Jimin. He didn't said anything so Jimin raised an eyebrow.

Jimin- What do you want?

Boy- I-I actually brought you a gift.

V- Gift?

Boy- Yes. It's a new design outfit from Louis Vuitton. Limited edition.

V- and? Why are you giving is this?

Boy- Ok straight to the point, You both take this dresses and tell Professor YN to give me full marks and Principal Yoongi also to Give me full marks in all the subject.
It's a win a win for us. You will get Louis Vuitton outfit and I will get full marks.

V and Jimin looked at each other and scoffed while Jennie and Jisso laughed silently including Ivna, I mean the author, Me. They knew this will happen one day but didn't expected it to happen this early.

Jimin- A win and Win for both of us? What do you think? We can't afford it?

Boy- I don't think it. I know it. Cause I never saw you wear a single outfit or any thing from Louis Vuitton.

V- That's right. We don't wear outfit from that brand. But I think you didn't noticed something as well. Let me tell you. The outfit I am wearing right now is from Gucci and Hyung's is from Chanel. And we have like 100s of outfit from all the brand. So keep them with you only.

Jimin- and even if we didn't had we would have never took them from you.

Jisso- Will you please get lost now.

Boy- Why are you speaking in between? I am not taking to you so shut your mouth up.

Jennie- Cause we are also their sisters.

Boy- Step sisters. Idiots.

~ WHY DON'T YOU SAY IT LOUDER. I CAN'T HEAR IT.

Kim Mansion

Here our Jin is running here and their preparing something. To be more exact he is preparing a party. A sorry party. That is why is wanted the twins to go to school so that he can prepare. And the important thing. He did all the decorations himself without anyone's help. The decorations was done now And is now running to kitchen to make the food for them. He was looking so tired but only he knew how much excited he is from inside. He know the twins will forgive him. He can't wait for the afternoon, the time till they came. Cause he wants to hug them very badly and say them that their Hyung is sorry. That their Hyung did a mistake. That he should have trusted then.

Maid- Jin, do you need my help?

Jin- No No. I already told you all that I am going to do all this alone.

Maid- Ok. But then also If you need help just tell me. Or any of us. Ok

Jin- Ok. . Wel can you please take care of the kitchen. I have to go and buy some groceries.

Maid- Ok.

Jin ran upstairs. He changed his outfit ad then after taking his car keys of ofcourse he went to the supermarket.

Jungkook, IU, Rosé and Lisa's Class

The Maknaes of Kim house were sitting in their respective seats talking with each ignoring the look the students were giving.
A girl stood up and approached them. She took JungKook's hands in her own and said.

Girl- Jungkook, I love you. I have been living you since the first day of our class. Will you be my boyfriend?

Jungkook pulled his hand back and stood up.

Jungkook- Really? Then can you answer one question about me?

Girl- Sure. But then will you be my boyfriend?

Jungkook- Ok.

IU- Kookie...

Jungkook- Noona chill. And you the question is Whom do I love more. Hoseok Hyung, Namjoon Hyung or Taehyung Hyung, Jimin Hyung.

IU, Lisa and Rosé laughed hearing this question. The girl didn't seem to be nervous. She smiled and said.

Girl- It's simple. Taehyung and Jimin Sunbaenim. Cause who the heck will love those cheaters.

IU stood and went towards her and slapped her really tight. She looked at IU in shocked.

IU, Jungkook- What did you said?

Girl- I ju-

Lisa- Don't you dare to say something about our Oppa's.

Girl- But this is truth.

Rosé- You know what just go and sit back before we call Oppa and Unnie.

Jungkook- and by Oppa she meant Yoongi Hyung and Unie is meant YN noona.

Girl- Don't call them. I am going.

IU- Better for you.

So, that is it for now.
Thanks for reading
Hope you like it
A short chapter cause maybe I will give a double update.
Please do a vote and a Comment
It means a lot to me.
Meet you all in next chapter.
Till then
By By
👋👋

I love you all so much.
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Words Count- 900