💫 Chapter-66💫

My net was not working, that why It took some time. I wrote this chapter for 3rd time because of my dead ass net.
Anyways, sorry for delay.
Hope you enjoy.
Do a vote and a Comment.

***

Jin's Office

Me and Jisso reached the office in like 20 minutes. I looked at Jisso who was looking at Company with big widened eyes.

Me- Jisso, let's go.

Jisso- Ok Oppa.

We both came out from the car and went inside the office. The receptionist came towards me and bowed. I also bowed a little bit not to be disrespectful since she is older than me.

Receptionist- Good Afternoon Namjoon sir. What brings you here?

Me- I came to meet Hyung.

Receptionist- But, sir is in meeting right now.

Me- I know. I will wait in his cabin.

Receptionist- Ok, as you wish. Well, is she with you?

She asked looking at Jisso who was standing behind me awkwardly. It's the first time, she came to the office so I guess it's common.

Me- Yes, Ms. Lia. She is my sister. Jisso.

Receptionist- Omo. Good Afternoon Miss Jisso.

Jisso- Good Afternoon. Please don't call me Miss.

Receptionist- Sure.

We both nodded and then went to the elevator to go to Hyung's cabin which was in top floor. As we reached inside I pressed the button of the floor.

Jisso- Oppa, the office is so big!!

Me- I know right.

Soon we reached the floor. We went out and started going towards Hyung's cabin, Jisso behind me. The employee's saw me and bowed, which I returned by bowing a little.

We reached the cabin and went inside. I went and sat on the couch and signalled Jisso to sit in the Couch beside me as she was standing not knowing what to do. She came and sat beside me. If, I was not sad right now, I would have really laughed seeing Jisso's expression. She was fully Jungshook seeing the office.

Time Skip

We were sitting their fir like 45 minutes now. Hyung will be here anytime soon. Just then the door opened and I was expecting to see Hyung but it was a girl wearing very revealing clothes and a very ugly looking makeup. Total Clown🤡 🤡. I have never saw her here, maybe she is new. She came in and looked towards her.

Me- Who are you?

- Shouldn't I be asking you this? What are you doing in this cabin without permission of my boyfriend?

Me- I don't need permission. And that too from your boyfriend.

- Ofcourse, you will have to. He is the boss here.

Is she talking about Jin Hyung? Huh, he is her boyfriend? Yuk....I am pretty sure, Jin Hyung's taste is not this and in the girls. He will obviously choose some World Wide Beauty for him not a World Wide........Clown.

Me- Your boyfriend? Boss? Do you by any chance means Mr. Kim?

- Ofcourse, who else you dumb. Kim Seokjin. My boyfriend.