CHAPTER 80

Isabella's POV

Thinking about the fact that Grandma is inquisitive in nature just like me, I appreciate the fact that she hadn't asked me anything for the past one week that I have been stuck here.

One week of always looking out of the window for the sight of Jayden's car or the sight of him.

One week of wanting a form of assurance from him but nothing. He hasn't come here ever since the other night and I feel he didn't really care.

He was right. The sex was a mistake.

If he cared, he would have at least come back to apologize but he is back to being that egoistic man I used to know.

I have stopped crying but I wish I had a friend. I wish Juliet and I didn't have a fight and she is here to cheer me up. If we were still friends, she would have suggested that we go to a party and it would have been a great way to take my mind off Jayden.

The more I wait for Jayden to come begging me, the more I am realizing that this is gradually coming to the end of what we had.

Our contract will be terminated because I am no longer interested in it. I don't care what he says and I don't care if he sues me to court.

I lift my phone to see Romeo's number. I haven't been able to summon up the courage to give him a call. The guilt of what I did to him that night is eating me up and I don't know what he thinks of me now.

He might despise me.

A knock pulls me out of my momentarily trance and I look up to see Grandma come in.

Ever since I was came here a week ago, I haven't gone out of this room or outside the house. I am always indoors, eating, sleeping, or looking out of the window for a sight of something familiar.

My appetite has increased tenfolds since I locked myself in here and I am beginning to get worried that I will become obese at the rate at which I am eating by the time I make plans to move out.

Out to where? I don't know.

"Bella", Grandma calls softly, closing the door quietly behind her and flashing me a smile.

A smile that speaks volumes of words. A sad smile faked to be genuine.

I know the time is now. Now is the time to tell her what happened but how do I face her afterward? I told her that Jayden and I are not supposed to have sex and now they I have lost my virginity to someone she doesn't like, how will she feel?

Won't she be disappointed? Will she scold me for opening my legs wild for him? Will she understand that it was beyond my control?

Love isn't a crime like she always says. What is a crime is loving the wrong person?