CHAPTER 86

Isabella's POV

I take heavy steps towards our room.

Jayden's room rather. It is no longer mine again.

I came in like it was normal for the boss's wife to come into her matrimonial home at 5 am, even though it has been two weeks since I last came here.

I'm sure the maids won't call Jayden. They don't know about our rift, do they?

I had to run away from the hospital because of Jayden and I know going to Grandma's place is definitely not the solution at the moment. Jayden will find me there and Grandma will allow him in.

I took the bathroom window out and stuck around till I was so sure that my absence had been noticed and they were all gone to find me somewhere before I took the window back inside the bathroom and sat on the water closet to bawl my eyes out.

I cried out my eyes. Not because getting pregnant is a bad thing but because the timing is wrong.

My baby won't be appreciated. My baby won't be loved. His father isn't proud to have him.

No wonder Jayden was looking very angry. This explains why Sabrina was taunting him with her giggles. They knew how much he hated children but I won't let him hate my child.

Not being in our lives is better than for him to be and despising what we shared and also what resulted from what we shared.

My baby deserves better.

After crying to my satisfaction, I left the hospital. I took a cab to Grandma's place not because I wanted to spend the night there even though I had nowhere to go. I only went there to see if Grandma was back at home.

She wasn't home but the moment I told the cab man to drive off, I saw her and Safina getting down from a cab with worry on their faces.

I wished I could assure them that I am fine and I am going to be fine but I couldn't. I just need some time alone. To myself. If I make an appearance, Grandma might not let me do what I intend to and she might tell Jayden where I intend to go. 

I don't want that. I will be back home when I want to and when I am ready.

I took the same cab to Gabriel's place. I was tempted to go in and beg Sabrina to let me spend the night and also help me get the things I came to this house for but I couldn't.

I won't be rest assured that Jayden won't find me if I tell anyone about what I want to do.

Instead, I ask the cabman to take off again.

I know Gabriel is loyal to Jayden and he might tell him if Sabrina knows about my whereabouts. I also know that they are searching all over for me which is why I decided to come here.

This is definitely the right time to come here. Jayden is out looking for me and by the time I am gone, he won't even know a thing till he gets home to realize that all my things are gone as well.