She gives you her jacket

Pairing: Taylor Swift x female!reader Warnings: None Requested: No

Warnings: None
Requested: No

***
You were waiting outside the concert venue amongst other Taylor fans, waiting for the doors to be open and for you with the crowd to be let inside.

Inside where it's warm. The weather was making the wait to be let in more and more miserable by each minute, the longer you stood in your spot in line. To make things even worse, you didn't think you'd be waiting for this long or as long as you were now so it didn't cross your mind to bring a jacket or coat to stay warm.

But knowing the wait would be worth your time, you didn't complain. Well, you didn't complain out loud anyway, it was all in your mind. Light snow begins to fall as everyone was chatting happily, getting to know each other while making new friendships to help pass the time away until it was time for the fun to begin already. However, being the quiet person you are, you remained silent while going over the list of songs you think you might hear tonight, what song will be first and last. Since there was too many to choose from, you got lost in it when someone had bumped into you, knocking you on the cold pavement below you. Of course it was not done on purpose, as the stranger kept apologizing to you quietly as if trying to their voice.

The sound of their voice, anyway.

After they help you back on your feet, you were able to get a glimpse of the person, and all you can get for any identification was knowing the person was female and she seemed to be taller then you and most of the girls here as well. It didn't quite click in mind who this was, but before she turned to retreat, she seemed to be examining you while trying not to get noticed. You thought this would be the end of the encounter when she speaks up once again, this time, her voice sounding concerned.

"Shouldn't you be wearing a jacket?"

"I didn't think I would need one, so I left mine at home." You say, shrugging your shoulders.

It was growing colder by the minute, and although it seemed it didn't have any affect on you, everyone knows you should still have one to protect yourself against the weather. Believe it or not, this friendly conversation between you both was comforting enough that it made you feel warm already, like you could go for days exposed in the cold without any trouble at all. That's how you were feeling while talking to her, but what came next, took you by complete surprise.

You watch as she shrugs her jacket off her shoulders before handing it over to you, you not wanting to take something that wasn't your property.

"Here, take this."

"I can't take this, this is yours."

"No, I insist."

"What about you?"

"Don't worry, Taylor has a spare one nearby."

As you reach out to accept it, you stopped abruptly, realizing what she just said. It didn't come through at first to show she meant by "Taylor" but you now understand.

She just exposed her identity to you, and you were stunned, it was almost impossible to move further anymore or to even say anything else to this perfect stranger known around the world as Taylor Swift. Finally, your lips started moving as you started speaking once again as you repeat back what she said.

But in a whisper, as to not to grab anymore attention of the crowd that stood behind.

"Taylor?"

As you speak her name, you can see that she is pulling her sunglasses slightly down her nose, her bright blue eyes looking into your own.

Along with the bright blue eyes, the red lipstick is what catches your eye next, even though it's starting to become dark outside the venue you waited outside of to be let in.

"That's right."

Satisfied now that you put her jacket on your expose skin, she smiled softly at you before retreating.

A smile in which you returned. Best night of your life, meeting your lifelong idol, Taylor Swift, this night was about to get even better.

Neither of you just didn't know it yet.

***
REQUESTS ARE OPEN!!!