She has low iron (requested)

Pairing: Taylor Swift x (female) reader Requested: taylorsparis Warnings: None

Requested: taylorsparis
Warnings: None

***
"Need I remind you, (Y/n), that if there really was something wrong with me, I would be the first to know about it!" Taylor snaps, making you flinch.

Now where in the world did this come from? This isn't the Taylor you know, the Taylor you know wouldn't have raised her voice at you as she was now with the reason being of you asking her if she was alright.

The reason you had asked her was because you have noticed some changes and possible symptoms to some medical terms. Taylor got upset, so you weren't going to push her much further and dropped the subject completely and moved on as if it didn't happened. Neither of you revisited the subject until the symptoms seemed to be getting worse than any better, you go to ask her again and again, she gets upset even though she can no longer deny the fact that something is wrong and it's a must to know what is going on. Taylor scowled at you the second you brought the subject up, and tried to ignore it at first but you weren't going to just drop it this time until you've figured out what was going on.

Right now, you were asking Taylor if she could be convinced to make a doctor's appointment about this. Taylor hesitated at first, but you manage to change her mind once you brought up that if this wasn't taken care of now, it's very possible that whatever this is could have an affect on her career, maybe even prevent her from going on stage ever again. You don't mean to scare her, you're just worried and wanted to know. As Taylor looks over at you, she gives you a slight dirty look before nodding her head in agreement while giving you one condition.

"You're right, we need to see what's going on. I'll go, but you have to make the appointment for me."

"Done!" you say, before skipping over to your phone.

Picking up the phone, you called the family doctor and made her an appointment for later that day.

When you got there, you made sure Taylor wasn't going anywhere but by your side up until the end of the appointment. Taylor sighs heavily when the receptionist hands you over a clipboard and papers to fill out as you wait to be called back. Right as you marked the final question, that's when you're called back, so you follow alongside Taylor as they go through her vitals before taking you both into a different room. Once there, you both patiently wait for the doctor to come talk to you and when he did, it would deliver news you didn't want to hear. Without really confirming what's going on with Taylor, they asked her to get a blood test done in the lab. Your doctor had one idea on what might be going on, and that was of thinking Taylor may have low iron due to some of the symptoms she was showing.

"Sometimes when it comes to low iron, Taylor, it could very well happen without showing symptoms at all. But since you've been experiencing the symptoms, I want to make sure this possibility of low iron is accurate through a blood test."

"I don't like the sound of that." Taylor says, the doctor chuckling a bit.

"Who does? I can get you in for the blood test as early as today. Is that doable?"

"Yes, it's best to get that out of the way now rather than later."

"Agreed."

The both of you are than to follow him out as he escorts you to the hospital's lab.

Taylor didn't like needles,l but you were a whole other story. It was something you couldn't compare who the fear it affects the most. It was enough for you to quickly dodge the view by looking away, out of the corner of your eye, you see that Taylor didn't make any movement. Once done, you both were free to go and got the results the following day, and as it turns out, Taylor indeed, has low iron and was now prescribed medication for it. Every day, you make sure she's doing just as the doctor orders.

As much as she appreciates it, reminders are approached constantly and drove her nearly insane. She calms down, allowing the proper care by your hands.

Taylor was the light of your life, and forever will be. You were her light.

It was the two of you together.

***
Requests are open!!!