Taylor gets sick on tour

Pairing: Taylor Swift x (female) reader Warnings: None Requested: Yes

Warnings: None
Requested: Yes

***

Taylor rarely gets sick, but whenever she gets sick with something, you're there by her side the whole way through.

One of the hardest times to get sick would be for her to sick while on tour, and that's the exact situation you're both in right now. When either of you get sick, it was like you're sick for the other because of how much you worry about the well-being. As one right now, Taylor is definitely sick with something and when she gets sick, she gets a habit of becoming stubborn as well.

A couple of times you have mentioned calling her in for a doctor's appointment and to find out what was going on. When Taylor refused to see a doctor, you were a bit agitated because you were only trying to take care of her. Taylor would later regret it when it really hits her later on, the doctor's visit wasn't brought up again until whatever it was she had started affecting her vocals and ability to perform. Taylor couldn't protest much longer and finally agrees to go see a doctor about this and see what needs to be done in order to avoid anymore problems. Once you had both arrived at the appointment, you walked back with Taylor when it was her turn to be seen.

From the way she was holding your hand, it obvious she was nervous. It only took one reassuring squeeze to calm her nerves right as the doctor walks in to inform you of some test results. The appointment wasn't bad, but it was devastating for Taylor the second the doctor ordered her to be put on vocal rest for at least the next two nights. What it was, Taylor had caught a cold and because she had neglected going to the doctor in the beginning, it affected her in the worst way possible. This was just as much devastating to you because you know how much performing means to Taylor, but thanks to your strict care in following the doctor's instructions, she was healed within the time frame. After receiving the instructions, you both walk out and got back onto the tour bus, vocal rest was highly required of she was going to resume the tours.

Just as before, you were there every step of the way and helped her pulled through it, never failing to make sure that she was doing everything the doctor said. Thanks to your care and love, Taylor made a full recovery and was about to get back on stage, more than ready to resume the tour.

This tour was your favorite by far.

***
Requests are open!!!