She passes out

Pairing: Taylor Swift x (female) reader Warnings: None Requested by: taylorsparis

Warnings: None
Requested by: taylorsparis

***
The event that took place shocked you to the core whole heartedly, this was someone you so deeply loved for a brief moment , thinking you really lost her.

When you got home from your part time job, you found Taylor lying on the floor of your kitchen floor. Looking around the place, you notice that there was ingredients of food strewn about as if an evening meal was being prepared, a few pieces of it landing on the floor as well. That was when you processed what you were seeing, something truly horrific you could probably never heal from. It was a mental scar and the scar would remain there for the rest of your life.

You immediately call for an ambulance before checking for a pulse and there was one. You don't know what happened other than the thinking heat was the cause of this, considering how hot the kitchen was, being too hot for anyone to walk into even if it is the case of Taylor having been passed out on the floor, that will stick to you for the rest of your lifetime. Before anything, you take charge to aid her, calling 9-1-1 for help. Not even the first ring was let through before they picked up.

"9-1-1 where is your emergency?"

"Hi, yes so I just came home from work and found my girlfriend on the floor, passed out. I'm calling for an ambulance to come get her and take her to the hospital to see what's wrong."

"Alright honey, can I get your address to send you some help?"

Things took and drastic turn as for the beginning, but in the end, everything turned out to be okay and worked out. Which was great because you almost couldn't stand yourself due to how worried you've become over the situation. It was when they said they would sedate you if you don't allow yourself to relax.

Once you had brought Taylor home from the hospital, you manage to get the paparazzi out of the way whilst leading your lover inside your shared home. Taking care of each other was something you both were good at, it was something you both do as part of your relationship, and it was your turn to take care of Taylor. You know how much Taylor loved fireplaces and now that it was the winter season, you happily turned it on for her and you noticed that it seemed to be helping her relax a little. Just like Taylor, you were very caring and loving and it patient. You had been by her side the whole time.

A couple of times during the healing process, she would give you death glades when waking her up for meals. When Taylor would be eating, you decided to read aloud to her "How To Kill A Mockingjay" helping her to take her mind off things. Not to mention it was her all time favorite book and you read it like a bedtime story.

You both would shower each other with small gifts, so this time, you went and picked up her favorite Gatorade and favorite candy bar.When Taylor was well enough, she allowed you lay next to her, pulling her closer to you as she continues to sleep through it.

It was no easy picnic, but you both were able to pull through it together until fully healed. It was almost like you were both the antidote to each other's sickness. There was no denying how scary it was for you to come home to Taylor passed out on the floor, but it was nothing anything serious. Your conclusion was correct, it was from the heat and having been in the kitchen as it was too hot for anyone.

Which is how it should be.

Being an item and all.

***
Requests are open!!!
Word count: 657