She gets sick

Pairing: Taylor Swift x (female) readerWarnings: None Requested by: taylorsparis

Warnings: None
Requested by: taylorsparis

***
If was a date night that you both do desperately needed since Taylor came home from your.

What you were unaware of is that Taylor is sick, too sick to get out of bed or make a simple phone call to you. You had gotten a phone call from Andrea, Taylor's mother, to deliver the information to you of this.

In the meantime, you begin to worry as your thoughts of Covid and started toying with you that is exactly what's going on. It would only make sense as some of her coworkers had come down with to having it. It was making sense that she has caught it. Although you both got vaccinated, it doesn't always promise anything as you also knew that to be entirely true. When you were informed or was just the flu and stomach bug, you were relieved and delighted it wasn't as serious like you thought. After letting your thoughts of relief, it drifted to Taylor, how long to be there to take care of her. your girlfriend.

So, you headed that way.

Once you got there, you were first greeted by Taylor's mother who led the way to Taylor's room. When you get there, you see she is asleep and lying in a small ball with her back turned towards your way. You decided not to wake up sleeping beauty, instead, you waited for her to wake up. While you waited, you sat next to her on the bed and turned the tv on the show "Friends" and quietly watched while being patient for her to wake. When she did, she jolted in slight fright to see you next her, combing fingers through her curly hair. Of course this was shocking, thinking you're alone when you fall asleep and to wake up with someone suddenly next to you. You would have absolutely reacted the same way

"It's not that I'm not happy to see you (Y/n), but what are you doing here?"

You smile down softly at her, thumb gently caressing her pale face before giving her an answer.

"I'm here to take care of you, your mother mentioned you were sick?"

Taylor nods before saying anything.

"I feel even worse now."

"How come? What's wrong?"

"Well, because it's supposed to be our date night and we now have to wait for another night to have it."

"Taylor, it's really okay. Rescheduling is necessary, yes it's sucks but your health is more important to me then a date night."

Taylor nods before embracing you, you return it.

"Is there anything I can do for you? Is there something I can get you?" you ask, holding her hand while stroking it.

Before Taylor could respond, you suddenly get an idea and leave the room.

Taylor could hear your distinct voices as you talk to Andrea about getting some kind of drink to help Taylor feel better. When you come back, you come back with peach tea. You know it's her favorite beverage and you also know that it helps whenever either of you get sick and don't want to go to a doctor. Taylor accepts the mug with a quiet, "Thank you." and starts drinking from it while you run fingers through her hair once again. What you're doing helps her with headaches, and it's labeled as in antidote to cure headaches. That one was between you and Taylor, no one else knows about it. After the tea is gone, you help Taylor lay back down and made room for you to sit next to you.

The rest of the time is spent by having Taylor resting her head in your lap while listening to "Friends" and eventually falls asleep on top of you. This may not be a date night, but something more regular that happens inside any other homes and owners. Seeing that Taylor was awake and fighting to go back to sleep, you took notice and whispered in her ear:

"It's alright, baby. Just go back to sleep, you need it. I'll be here when you wake, I promise."

That seemed enough to convince Taylor to fall asleep.

Sleep she did.

***
Requests are open!!!
Word count: 708