You find the engagment ring

Pairing: Taylor Swift x (female) reader Warnings: None Requested: No

Warnings: None
Requested: No

***
It was never Taylor's intent for you to find the ring before she could present it before you, which she had planned to later that night with the two of you alone.

You were searching for your driver's license and other ID cards when you stumbled upon it, admittedly, you sometimes ask Taylor to carry you ID because she's better at keeping track on where they're put down. Taylor mistakenly left her purse at home that day and once you see that, you thought it might be a good idea to surprise her by swinging by the studio and bringing her purse.

As you were going through the items in her purse that had been dumped out on the countertop, one item in particular caught your eye. It was a small black believeth box and it was light weight when you picked it up to examine it closer. It doesn't take much longer to investigate the minute you come across the fact it had come from from Tiffany's jewelry store. Seconds after finding that out, it clicked within what this was as your heart begins to hammer against your chest in mix emotions. It had become such a shock of surprise to you as it was all coming together. Little did Taylor know, you had a surprise of your own. Just the other day while at home, you caught her looking through an online jewelry store for engagement rings, one for you and one for her of course. After catching her doing so, Taylor was a little embarrassed to say the least, but you reassured her as she showed you the ring she would want to have for the two of you special day when the time is right.

A while back, you started putting away some money until you had enough to purchase the exact ring Taylor showed you she wanted and when you had enough, you purchased it and it's now hidden away in a place only you know about. Upon discovering the ring, you thought it may be best not to stop by in case you're tempted to say anything of that matter. So instead, you put everything back while trying your best to make it look as it had before Taylor left. Once that was complete, you made your way to the backyard of your shared home and fired up the grill to start some dinner to have ready by the time Taylor comes home. You're favorite part of the backyard was the hammock you had set up near the grill, it was very relaxing for you to cuddle together there, especially on summer evenings with the grill going.

Taylor soon comes home, right about the time you were getting up to check on the grill. When Taylor walks out to you, it was easy to tell that she was in a giddy, gleefully, happy mood. Happy and excited and that told you it must of been a really good day, more like a fantastic day after talking to Selena and Olivia about proposal plans, and when she went to show them the ring she had for you, she realized her purse had been left behind and was beginning to panic when she remembered taking pictures of it the day she had bought it. Luckily, Taylor confirmed that the pictures of the ring remained there and when she showed it to her crew, she got the best reaction that anyone could possibly wish for.

The engagement ring was very much detailed with carat and diamonds, even for your tiny yet, boney fingers, that sucker is huge! Now that they focus on the idea of what it looks like, another reaction stirs and this time, Olivia had the best reaction.

"Holy fuck!"

Taylor and Selena laugh before Taylor goes on to say:

"Do you think she'll like it?" Taylor asks.

"Like it? I think.. I know she'll love it! Oh Taylor! This I going to make me cry!" (Happy tears)

"Me too!" Olivia chimes in through quiet sniffles.

After promising updates throughout the night, the three friends depart while on the run to wait. 

Upon Taylor arriving home, you fail to hear anything due to the fact you were set focused on checking the meal on the grill. You got a little spooked when you unexpectedly feel arms wrap around you, pulling you in closer, causing you to yelp in fright. But you relax when you realized it was just Taylor. As you're being pulled close to her, you felt a lump in her pants pocket and started asking what it was. With her laughing softly made it pretty obvious she was a little hesitant to show you what she was about to show. Again, she is hesitant at first to pull the same small black velvet box you had found just the other day.

Taylor was now presenting it to you while going down on one knee.

"Is this... what I think it is?" you ask almost breathlessly.

"Open it for yourself, honey."

You did and when your thoughts had become confirmed from the sight before you, the box nearly slipped from your hold of the right hand as Taylor continues.

"What do you say? Will you marry me?" Taylor asks, still rising up on one knee before you.

You were speechless, for maybe a little too long as she repeats.

"Do you accept my proposal?"

That was all it took for you to respond with the best response you could give.

"Y-yes! Absolutely! I want nothing more than to spend the rest of my life with you, Taylor!" you reply.

You watch as Taylor breaks into a grin while slipping the ring on your finger before standing to embrace you while kissing you passionately, all the way.

It was a kiss like any other, it was a kiss so passionate yet, gentle. It was a kiss you couldn't compare.

It was the kiss of the century.

No denying you both loved it.

***
Requests are open!!!