Trouble in paradise (requested)

Pairing: Taylor Swift x (female) reader Warnings: Just loads of angst Requested by: @caspelyhn

Warnings: Just loads of angst
Requested by: @caspelyhn

***
Everyone was telling you that you had married the wrong girl just two years ago and yet, you didn't listen.

You could see why they say that, though. Taylor was always acting cold towards you, didn't seem to want to be around you, and insults you when she gets the opportunity. However, you were raised to believe in giving people the benefit of the doubt before making harsh judgments. That's what you were doing, you were doing everything in your power to make this marriage relationship with Taylor to workout so that divorce wouldn't come to as an option.

One of the things you had learned about Taylor was that shortly after getting married, she suddenly had high standards, standards to the extreme that made it impossible for anyone to meet the standards. It made you a little miserable, but you refused to say anything about it. Something else that Taylor hides from the public is when you want things to happen, it's either her way or the high way, no way at all unless it's played by her rules. When you first met Taylor, you thought of her as the kindest person anyone could ever meet. It was the first meeting when you decided to exchange phone numbers to maybe hangout sometime. Taylor was the first to call, inviting you to hang out, which you agreed.

The first hangout, Taylor took you on her yacht which was big enough to fit four or five people onboard. She took you sailing a little bit and you both spent the time together on the ocean's waters. By the time you make it back to shore, you come back with a sunburn and Taylor happily takes care of you until you've healed from it. That whole event seemed to only happen just yesterday, and now you were feeling neglected by Taylor. She would either be at the studio, or at home ignoring you. December 13th was coming up soon, and you were putting an awful lot of effort to throw Taylor the best surprise party. The morning before, you in the kitchen trying to decide what to have for breakfast when Taylor appears.

Not knowing she was there, it gave you a little scare before asking if there was something she wanted for breakfast you could get for her. Taylor sat at the counter before answering your breakfast question, responding with a low tone of voice.

"A bowl of fruit would be great." She says, you nod and get to work on it.

While slicing strawberries into the bowl, the chef's knife in your hand slipped and got you pretty good. You hissed in pain, holding your know bleeding finger and thumb to your chest, groaning in pain.

It took two minutes before Taylor actually say something about what just happened.

"Is my bowl ready? What happened and why are you bleeding?" she sounded more angry than concerned at all.

"I was working on it, but the knife slipped and cut my finger and thumb open."

"Let me see." Taylor asks.