You get bucked off a horse

Pairing: Taylor Swift x (female) readerWarnings: None Requested: No

Warnings: None
Requested: No

***
You grew up on a horse farm and loved working with horses since you were a little girl.

It was almost as if you were a horse whisperer because of how well and quick horses that come in seem to find a connection with and through you. You truly had a gift and anytime Taylor witnessed it, it made her smile because how could she not when it seemed it made you really happy and excited?

One of your favorite activities to do when it comes to spending time with your horses is barrel racing. The first time Taylor watched you accomplish that, it made her nervous nervous to watch because she worried so much about you falling off your horse and getting badly hurt in the process. There was only one time you had fallen off your horse, it hurt but nothing was broken nor did you have any other serious injury, all you did was get right back on and Taylor was impressed by that. Anyone who witnessed the same event would be. Because to you, you would be considered a fool and perhaps a coward if you didn't get back on and had given up completely.

It wasn't until the next time you take Taylor out to your childhood horse farm to take care of your horses that something happened. You wanted to take your quarter horse, Stormy, in the little pen and run her a few laps. Once Taylor closed the gate for you, you started clicking your tongue to communicate with Stormy on what you wanted her to do. She started off with a smooth walk, than you started trotting and you were now galloping around the pen. Each time you went by Taylor, you had a smile on your face, seemingly having a good time doing this. Things were going smoothly, following the regular routine until a snake you failed to see slithered in front of Stormy, spooking her into bucking your off, knocking the wind out of you on impact.

This was the first time you had been bucked off a horse like this, and although it scared you half to death, you didn't cry as you stood up, unaware that you were in the way and unexpectedly got the wind kicked out of you again when Stormy had kicked you to the side as she couldn't seem to calm herself. After getting kicked, you still didn't let any tears shed but you were hurt. Stormy had kicked you in your stomach and seeing you hold the spot the way you were, Taylor crawls through to aid you without hesitation.

"Are you okay?" she asks, though you were trying to catch your breath you managed to get a few words out.

"I think so, but it hurts."

"Where does it hurt?"

Instead of words, you lifted your shirt slightly and saw where the bruising began, you even had a mark in the exact perfect form of a horseshoe.

Seeing that, Taylor decided you needed to be checked out by a doctor and takes you to the hospital, despite your protests. When you got there, you were looked over and they kept you a few hours hooked with an IV to make sure you didn't have anything serious as a result of getting kicked. Thankfully, all the tests they put you through cleared you and with the doctor's permission, you were discharged and Taylor could take you home.

This was an experience neither of you would ever forget.

Ever.

***
Requests are open!!!