You pass out at the Eras tour

Pairing: Taylor Swift x (female) readerWarnings: None Requested: Leo_nat

Warnings: None
Requested: Leo_nat

***
It all happened so fast that you really didn't see it coming.

The last thing you remember was being in the crowd with fans of your girlfriend, Taylor Swift when you suddenly black out before waking in a room with unnecessary bright lights.

Not knowing where you are at first scared you a little, but when you felt a hand take yours, you almost immediately felt calm. That's when your mind process and was able to remember where you were, now in a private room backstage. Looking over, you see Taylor sitting by your side while holding your hand for comfort. Taylor took you to the doctor straight away shortly after coming to, and you obviously tried protesting against it. Taylor had a worried look, but also had a small smile stretch her lips as you wake up.

"Are you okay, baby?" Taylor asks fondly.

"I am, but I don't feel the greatest."

"Did you remember to take insulin?"

You were diabetic, and if you didn't take your insulin, it would result in you getting sick and you were usually on track of giving the shot yourself for the times Taylor wouldn't be there to help you.

After she had asked you that, you started mentally kicking yourself as you realized you had forgotten.

"I forgot." you say, shaking your head.

"Alright. Well you know when this happens, you are to be taken to the hospital."

"I know, but do I really have to?"

"Yes. You'll feel better if you let take you to a doctor. It'll give me a peace of mind."

That convinced you, even you wanted to continue to say no, this was hard to say no to. So you obliged and allow her to take you in the doctor.

When you get there, the doctors helped you out to feel better and before leaving to go back, they wouldn't let you leave without strict rules in order to make a full recovery. Taylor was good at making sure you follow orders, she watched you like a hawk the whole time and thanks to her care, you felt like a whole new person within the following days.

Liquids, rest was all you needed to feel better, and so it was.

You made it through a recovery.

***
Requests: open