Dedicated

Pairing: Taylor Swift x (female) reader Warnings: NoneRequested: No

Warnings: None
Requested: No

***
Taylor Swift.

You would be the only one who would sit with her during lunch period back in high school when the mean girls wouldn't, it was basically everyone that refused to sit with her or even try to be her friend.

But you ... were different.

You befriended Taylor without question and now, Taylor was head over heals for you. It took a while for Taylor to realize she had fallen in love with you, it wasn't anything new but the fact this was the first relationship she would have with a woman is a new thing for her. In a relationship with a gorgeous woman such as yourself, she would give the world to have that with you. However, Taylor quickly comes to terms of the fact to accepting these feelings would be hard, but she went ahead and did so, she wanted to be by your side.

It was the fear of rejection that had her stuck on cold feet. Taylor was scared of coming forward with the absolute truth of her feelings on you, she's been through too many heartbreaks and doesn't want to go through another one so soon. Taylor was scared shitless as she was unsure of how to accept them nor to approach them properly without anyone getting hurt. Right now, you both remain in the friend zone and things were better than ever, the friendship meant a lot to the two of you. Taylor wanted more than friendship, but if she had said something about or try to confess, the friendship very well could be over on that note and Taylor couldn't stand the thought of losing you so she kept quiet. It was possible you liked her, too.

She was right about that.

Taylor was always kind to you and to everyone around. But you most of all, she treated you slightly differently than others by giving you access to better privileges and it drew others to envy you for it.

Unlike most people, you never took pride in it selflessly, rather, you put your gratitude into it and that's what earned you Taylor's respect and trust. While Taylor ponders this, an idea had come to light and that idea was to write a song about it as if she was talking to you directly of how she feels. The song would be dedicated to you of course! Taylor honestly didn't know how she should begin on coming up with the lyrics, but when she saw you linking arms with Selena at a party the three of you attended, she couldn't help but feel hurt and thought she was close to falling apart in front of everyone, but she didn't. Taylor continued on with a plan to write something while feeling hurt at the same time of the fact of you and Selena being a couple. What Taylor doesn't know is that Selena had nothing to do with your love life, for you, it was all about Taylor.

Although you both aren't together quite yet, but it will come soon.

You had feelings for Taylor you couldn't describe, not even "I love you to the moon and back" was enough to describe how you feel about her. The feelings were for Taylor only, but on another note, you picked up in some of the little hints she would drop from time to time of the fact that she liked you. However, you didn't acknowledge them at first because you didn't want to be wrong if that wasn't the case. It would save you both the humiliation, so you kept your mouth shut and remained silent as time goes by. At the next party, you make arrangements for Selena to pick you up and you would meet Taylor there. As you walk in, you spot Taylor in a corner with a notepad in hand, most likely writing new lyrics and so you made your way to her with your usual cheery greeting and smile.