You argue

Pairing: Taylor Swift x female!reader Warnings: None Requested: No

Warnings: None
Requested: No

About: Taylor falsely accuses you of stealing her property

***
It was almost time for Taylor to go on tour again, and you both decided it might be fun to put together a party to celebrate that.

This wasn't the first time you wouldn't be able to tag along with her on this one, but it's still hard for you to watch her leave for each tour. It was not only hard on you, but for Taylor herself, she'd be missing you so much and doesn't realize it until your back in her arms again. The relationship you had proved that you were a strong chemistry as girlfriends, Taylor was first to notice in the beginning of time.

For Taylor's birthday, she had gotten a camera from her mother to take with her on tour and she was going around everyone at the party while showing it to them, showing them how excited she was by it. It was a nice camera, so when you notice a few eyes being fixed on it as she held it in her hand and that made you feel uneasy about what they may be thinking, maybe attacking Taylor from behind to steal it away from her? You didn't know and you didn't really want to know, but you felt it was right that you go and warn Taylor about your suspicions. However, you got distracted when Selena stops you for a friendly chat. Looking over at Taylor, you see that she's now showing it to Olivia Rodrigo and the look in the girl's eyes were chilling, as if she was scheming to before acting upon something devilish.

"Did you get your hair done, (Y/n)?"

"I did a couple days ago."

"It looks nice, I really like it."

"Thank you."

Selena looks as if she's about to say something else, but is interrupted by another friend of hers.

Looking back over, you no longer see Taylor or Olivia and you were about to start searching for her when you were encountered by Selena yet again, this time, inviting you to participate in a few drinking games with her and some others you don't know. You turned her on invitation down at first, stating you needed to go and find Taylor before you do anything else. However, Selena manages to convince you otherwise with flying colors and you eventually gave in and agreed.

"Oh don't worry, (Y/n)! I'm sure she'll turn up any second."

"You're right.. let's do it."

That was the last thing you remember doing, after that, the rest is a blur.

You obviously had a little too much to drink as you don't remember passing out on the couch until you wake up the next day. When you woke, you could see that Taylor was in a frenzy, obviously something was upsetting her and you wanted to find out so you could make everything better. As you were rubbing your eyes, the yawn that broke through caught her attention and immediately asked you about what she was looking for.

"Have you seen my camera?"

"No, I'm sorry. I haven't

Taylor cursed under her breath as she started flipping over couch cushions.

"Where did you see it last?"

"On the counter top last night. I gotta find it, I can't leave for tour without it."

Taylor was frantic, and you knew that you needed to step in and help her calm down.

"It's okay, Taylor. We'll find i-"

"No! I haven't been able to find it, what makes you think we still can? I'll bet you have something to do with it and you're just not telling."

Your eyes widen at her sudden accusations, you know that you didn't lay a finger on her camera.

"I don't! I promise!"

Taylor scoffs and rolls her eyes.

"I'm sure of it."

Taylor walks away, up towards your shared bedroom while you sat back down on the couch, turning on the tv to try and keep your mind at ease.

Anxiety was something you were going to battle with the rest of your life, and you always fight back. This was one of those times. It's been about an hour in since Taylor left for your room, but it feels like an eternity for you. It was a waiting game, and you waited until you felt you were being watched. As you turn to look, you see Taylor standing there just still and standing there, looking at you. It felt awkward that you weren't speaking to each other then, so you turn your mind back to the tv. As you do so, you hear her sigh and make her way to you, sitting down next to you.

This whole time, she was looking for the camera and the only room she hadn't looked in was the one you shared. Taylor felt ashamed and disappointed in herself when she found the camera in the purse she had upstairs. You nearly flinch when she places one of her hands on top of your cold one.

"Sorry, you scared me." You say.

"No, I'm sorry (Y/n). I shouldn't have gone off on you like that. None of that was your fault, it was mine and I only hope you can forgive me for my actions."

You smiled, of course you can. The truth was, you already had.

"Of course I can, Taylor!"

Taylor sighs in relief before pulling you in her warm embrace. You wrapped your arms around her and held her closer.

This is what love truly is.

***
REQUESTS ARE OPEN!!!